Disney Mexico Resort (open brainstorming)

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Well some of the area would have a Mexican theme setting with the exception of the Castle of Wishes, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and ToonTown.

Rambozo

What are you thinking castle wise? It should be something very bright and/or colorful to represent the culture.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
What are you thinking castle wise? It should be something very bright and/or colorful to represent the culture.
The castle in Disneyland Parque is called the Castle of Wishes. It’s wider than the castle in Shanghai Disneyland, and taller than the castle in Hong Kong Disneyland. I haven’t decided on the colors, but I know red is one of the colors for the castle since red has never been used before.

Rambozo

The castle in Disneyland Parque is called the Castle of Wishes. It’s wider than the castle in Shanghai Disneyland, and taller than the castle in Hong Kong Disneyland. I haven’t decided on the colors, but I know red is one of the colors for the castle since red has never been used before.

Sounds good to me, I'd love to see the finished project.

oogie boogie man

You don't want to make the park too Mexican though. Afterall your supposed to be entering into new worlds. That would be like making only American themed lands in Florida and California.

Rambozo

You don't want to make the park too Mexican though. Afterall your supposed to be entering into new worlds. That would be like making only American themed lands in Florida and California.

I see your point, but you do want to feel like it represents it's home country in some way.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Only Main Street, Adventureland, and possibly Frontierland are going to have a Mexican design while Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and ToonTown are staying the same.

Rambozo

Only Main Street, Adventureland, and possibly Frontierland are going to have a Mexican design while Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and ToonTown are staying the same.

That sounds like a perfect balance between the 2 ideas. Between respecting the area and being too Mexican centric.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Like for example Adventureland would be based off a abandoned Spanish fort in which nature, and jungles reclaim the area. The Spanish fort is use for Pirates of the Caribbeans: Battle for the Sunken Treasure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom