Disney Mexico Resort (open brainstorming)

Goofy Ninja

I'm all for this if it means the Brazilian tour groups start going there. They are so annoying with their singing and chanting. The groups seem to be made up of mostly teenage girls who don't seem to care and are extremely rude.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I'm all for this if it means the Brazilian tour groups start going there. They are so annoying with their singing and chanting. The groups seem to be made up of mostly teenage girls who don't seem to care and are extremely rude.
Funny you said that. One of the concept fireworks show is a dedication to Disney’s film history with Latin America, Brazil, Peru, Columbia, and Puetro Rico. No nighttime show name yet.
88C51CF4-D938-4D1A-8C93-7B1DA51F28DD.jpeg

Attachments

• 88C51CF4-D938-4D1A-8C93-7B1DA51F28DD.jpeg
    88C51CF4-D938-4D1A-8C93-7B1DA51F28DD.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 47

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
It’s more of a celebration nighttime fireworks show for Disney100 with no official title. The original nighttime fireworks show that’s plays at Disneyland Parque is called Believe.

Last edited:

The Great Gonzo

I'm interested to see what you have for lands. I always like when the new parks have variations on known lands and ideas. For instance, how Disneyland Paris has a whole different story laid out for their version of Frontierland.

cdunlap

Well, my writing group did a Mesoamerica themed park with ENG representation (I know that's Peru, but this seems to be Latin American Disney) and an entire Mexican section! I will allow you to use it, along with my idea for a nearby Day of the Dead village!

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Well, my writing group did a Mesoamerica themed park with ENG representation (I know that's Peru, but this seems to be Latin American Disney) and an entire Mexican section! I will allow you to use it, along with my idea for a nearby Day of the Dead village!
So like the parque’s version of New Orleans/Liberty Square?

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
So looking up I forgot to include Chile. The fireworks show dedicated to Disney’s film history with Latin culture will have Pedro the airplane in the show as well. I’m debating on whether or not to include Wish for Asha, and the song This Wish since Asha is from the Kingdom of Rosas which is set in the Iberian Peninsula.

cdunlap

So like the parque’s version of New Orleans/Liberty Square?
Yes! It is. I would not, however, put anything like Mansion or Pirates there. We already have water rides, like a rapids ride with Jaguars, a trapdoor slide based on Yzma's other lever, and water slides based on Maya and Aztec mythology. We also have a walkthrough Temple of the Sun, a restaurant themed to Aztec kings, an Inca city, and an Aztec market!

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Yes! It is. I would not, however, put anything like Mansion or Pirates there. We already have water rides, like a rapids ride with Jaguars, a trapdoor slide based on Yzma's other lever, and water slides based on Maya and Aztec mythology. We also have a walkthrough Temple of the Sun, a restaurant themed to Aztec kings, an Inca city, and an Aztec market!
If you want to do the area for Disneyland Parque you have my approval. As for Haunted Mansion & Pirates. Pirates is going to be in Adventureland, and Haunted Mansion is going to be in Fantasyland.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Although if you want you could include if you want to a Indiana Jones attraction similar to Forbidden Eye, and Crystal Skull with a original Aztec/Maya theme.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom