Disney MaxPass reviews

Daveeeeed

June 21st they are updating the Fastpass system to scan park tickets and not the Fastpass ticket anymore.
You will still receive a Fastpass "return time" ticket. This is either in preparation for the debut of MaxPass or will coincide with it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they soft opened MaxPass for Disney hotel guests only, but that last bit is just speculation on my part.

mickEblu

June 21st they are updating the Fastpass system to scan park tickets and not the Fastpass ticket anymore.
You will still receive a Fastpass "return time" ticket. This is either in preparation for the debut of MaxPass or will coincide with it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they soft opened MaxPass for Disney hotel guests only, but that last bit is just speculation on my part.

I hope the FP return time tickets aren't. Still need to collect most of the DCA ones.

ctrlaltdel

Check out the new FP reminders...

Looks like I won't Be able to collect the missing DCA traditional FPs to round out my collection.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Disneyland...em_like_maxpass_is_a/?st=J47B9GP1&sh=76b2d04e
Looking at the OP and comments, it appears that return times are very shortly after you get the FP. And earlier compared to the old system (isn't it generally 40 minutes after park opening?). Is it a feature or a bug? That would seem to mean that they are giving out way more FPs than before.

mickEblu

Looking at the OP and comments, it appears that return times are very shortly after you get the FP. And earlier compared to the old system (isn't it generally 40 minutes after park opening?). Is it a feature or a bug? That would seem to mean that they are giving out way more FPs than before.

I'm sorry. I don't know. I've never gotten to the park that early.

TP2000

This changed several months ago.

Travel Junkie

Apparently you can stack FP now if the one you get has an immediate time. Meaning is Buzz has a ride now FP I can get it then also grab another one for Space right away

mickEblu

Apparently you can stack FP now if the one you get has an immediate time. Meaning is Buzz has a ride now FP I can get it then also grab another one for Space right away

How often does that happen? I'm guessing pretty much at rope drop or within one hour of park opening.

Last edited:

Travel Junkie

How often does that happen? I'm guessing pretty much at ripe drop or within one hour of park opening.

This is new at Disneyland so we'll see. Unless it is a busy day you should be able to get an immediate return time for Buzz, Roger Rabbit, Big Thunder, and maybe even HM well into the day.

This has been in place at WDW since FP+. When I was at MK I ended up getting like 10 FP in a day by constantly grabbing FP that had immediate return times. It is all digital there, so you can make a ride reservation, scan in and then make another ride reservation while boarding your ride.

mickEblu

This is new at Disneyland so we'll see. Unless it is a busy day you should be able to get an immediate return time for Buzz, Roger Rabbit, Big Thunder, and maybe even HM well into the day.

This has been in place at WDW since FP+. When I was at MK I ended up getting like 10 FP in a day by constantly grabbing FP that had immediate return times. It is all digital there, so you can make a ride reservation, scan in and then make another ride reservation while boarding your ride.

Ive never noticed any immediate return times. However, I'm also rarely at the park before noon. The closest I've seen to immediate return times are BTM, Roger and Buzz with around a one hour return time average.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom