News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyThomas

Seriously why on earth do people keep not following rules here? We are not to debate the masks. We are to discuss policy. I'm beyond over this mask debate anyway.
The Disney policy is masks on transportation. And various individuals on here are bragging about the fact that they will refuse to comply. If that is not open to discussion, then I guess the entire thread should just be locked once and for all. If the only purpose for this thread to exist is to address an upcoming change in mask policy, then the thread is completely unnecessary because there will be a news story on here when that happens and everyone will easily be able to find it.

correcaminos

The Disney policy is masks on transportation. And various individuals on here are bragging about the fact that they will refuse to comply. If that is not open to discussion, then I guess the entire thread should just be locked once and for all. If the only purpose for this thread to exist is to address an upcoming change in mask policy, then the thread is completely unnecessary because there will be a news story on here when that happens and everyone will easily be able to find it.
I am simply repeating what we've repeatedly been told by moderators. Guess it's not true now since my post was deleted and yet the debate continues. Time to bow out of this mess then.

BuddyThomas

I am simply repeating what we've repeatedly been told by moderators. Guess it's not true now since my post was deleted and yet the debate continues. Time to bow out of this mess then.
I can’t see any possible reason why your post was deleted. It violated nothing at all.

DisneyCane

Me too!

What's your schedule look like, so I know where to avoid.
Are you planning to only experience outdoor attractions with outdoor queues? 90% or more people are not masking anywhere that isn't transportation at WDW. You can't possibly believe that it is safe for you to be in an indoor queue for 30+ minutes but it isn't safe if you were in a monorail car for 5 minutes with an unmasked family.

Is it somehow dangerous just because they aren't following the rules? SARS-CoV-2 doesn't know the rules so it doesn't know that it is only supposed to try and spread on busses, the monorail and inside boats.

bdearl41

Are you planning to only experience outdoor attractions with outdoor queues? 90% or more people are not masking anywhere that isn't transportation at WDW. You can't possibly believe that it is safe for you to be in an indoor queue for 30+ minutes but it isn't safe if you were in a monorail car for 5 minutes with an unmasked family.

Is it somehow dangerous just because they aren't following the rules? SARS-CoV-2 doesn't know the rules so it doesn't know that it is only supposed to try and spread on busses, the monorail and inside boats.
Some may not like it but this take above is the epitome of using logic when viewing these rules.

Disney4Lyfe

We are in a very strange timeline.

bdearl41

Yes. I will be following the rules to a tee. As long as I am "actively eating or drinking" I don't have to wear a mask. This is following the rules. Why does the people who desperately want me to follow the rules not agree with my following the rules?
Oh no disagreement on my part. I personally just don’t see why people get mad about folks not wearing a mask on the bus when they then go stand in line maskless for space mountain for an hour.

Club Cooloholic

Good to know. Will be there next week and not planning on ever masking.
So the delays when staff has to tell you to make up before the bus can get moving...we know who to point to. When the plane can't take off we know the selfish guy is. This behavior screams narcissism, please look at meeeeeeee. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and just go with the flow for once.

Disney4Lyfe

So the delays when staff has to tell you to make up before the bus can get moving...we know who to point to. When the plane can't take off we know the selfish guy is. This behavior screams narcissism, please look at meeeeeeee. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and just go with the flow for once.
Sorry, no. I will not. The CDC doesn't require masking. So I will follow the rules and simply actively eat and drink. This should make you happy. I am following the rules. What is the problem?

nickys

Premium Member
How come?

The poster in question has already said he has a newborn son. I applaud him for doing what he can to protect his son who has zero immunity to anything.

Whilst you two jeer at him. What lovely people there are on this thread.

Club Cooloholic

Sorry, no. I will not. The CDC doesn't require masking. So I will follow the rules and simply actively eat and drink. This should make you happy. I am following the rules. What is the problem?
Seatbelts masks...just go with the flow. I get not wanting to wear the mask, but making it a mission to avoid it is just silly. It's not a big deal, and it makes it harder for the people who are tasked to enforce the rules when they didn't institute them in the first place. And the rest of us just want to get there we are going as quickly as possible.

Disney4Lyfe

The poster in question has already said he has a newborn son. I applaud him for doing what he can to protect his son who has zero immunity to anything.

Whilst you two jeer at him. What lovely people there are on this thread.
I am not jeering!

I asked a simple question.

And it seems Disney Cane had a good point. He is protecting his son by going to WDW, and masking only on the bus?

Disney4Lyfe

Dude you are acting like a child. Plain and simple. Seatbelts masks...just go with the flow. I get not wanting to wear the mask, but making it a mission to avoid it is just silly. It's not a big deal, and it makes it harder for the people who are tasked to enforce the rules when they didn't institute them in the first place. And the rest of us just want to get there we are going as quickly as possible.
I will follow the rules. Why does this bother you? Genuine question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom