News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyK72

Great! Heading to the Riviera on Saturday so was hoping that the line from Riviera to Epcot wouldn't be as bad as last October (waiting for an empty gondola to come from CB back then really slowed things down).

bdearl41

Great masks work!!

My vaccine works better.

Luckily even though I live in a “blue” state with a mask mandate, the places I frequent such as the gym have chosen to not enforce the mandate.

Shockingly everyone is still alive.

I guess a bunch of healthy vaccinated people don’t have much to worry about.
Shockingly????

drnilescrane

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 1.15.03 PM.jpg

There goes the first one - OC CA has hit moderate for the first time. Annoyingly the CDC tool is quite noisy as it doesn't normalize for reporting delays or data entry errors (hence CA showing up as Moderate statewide despite not deserving that title), so it might show orange again intermittently through the next week but hoping this is the beginning of the end.

Will be interesting to see the policy impact on Disneyland - I expect them to wait until OC FL comes down so they can have a consistent policy between the two. Probably a few weeks at FL's rapid rate of decline.

Chi84

Premium Member
was put with other ppl on the skyliner.. we all just didnt talk or make eye contact it was glorious
We should have been so lucky. We were combined with a couple wearing masks. The woman said they would be fine if we wanted to take ours off. We said we just go along with whatever Disney says because it’s their park.

For the rest of the ride we listened to how they both had COVID and are immune; they didn’t give it to their kids; masks don’t work, etc. until I said so where are you guys from?! Should have thought of that earlier.

Muffinpants

I really enjoyed the distanced queues also, doesn’t need to be 6 feet, 2 feet would be plenty. I’ll never understand why so many people insist on standing 6” from strangers?
I was in line at millennium falcon. We had our group and the single rider for our group was a man who was skinny with a giant beer belly.. (idk was weird). He was standing so close his belly was poking my back my husband gave him a super dirty look and he backed up and we swapped places.

crawale

Where wer
We should have been so lucky. We were combined with a couple wearing masks. The woman said they would be fine if we wanted to take ours off. We said we just go along with whatever Disney says because it’s their park.

For the rest of the ride we listened to how they both had COVID and are immune; they didn’t give it to their kids; masks don’t work, etc. until I said so where are you guys from?! Should have thought of that earlier.
Where were they from? So if they were immune why were they wearing masks?

crawale

I know transportation requires folks to wear masks. Anyone know if the Skyliner is letting more than just one party in a gondola yet?
Depends on how many in a party. We had five people including kids and we all just about got on in time as the gondola was moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom