News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip Chipperson

I feel bad for the CMs who have to explain the rules to people who won't want to understand the difference between indoors and outdoors or why an outdoor queue requires a mask.

I also feel bad for anyone who planned a trip based on their comfort level with mask requirements and may now have less than 24 hours notice for a change that might impact their desire to go to the resort. Given the refund policy for hotels (and DVC points), I think giving more notice that this would have been appropriate.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Don't be part of the sour clan.

Embrace this renaissance. A new birth is here.

Look. I don't think anyone on this thread that is vaccinated is going to be too upset about the mask changes
But its like you're shaming those of us that are vaccinated and would like for antivaxxers to have compassion for those that actually cannot be vaccinated instead of making it all about you you you.

CaptainAmerica

I feel bad for the CMs who have to explain the rules to people who won't want to understand the difference between indoors and outdoors or why an outdoor queue requires a mask.

I also feel bad for anyone who planned a trip based on their comfort level with mask requirements and may now have less than 24 hours notice for a change that might impact their desire to go to the resort. Given the refund policy for hotels (and DVC points), I think giving more notice that this would have been appropriate.
Zero people are too worried to travel with this change who would have been okay with the old rule.

ElvisMickey

I’m not trying to stir up anything, but if anyone is THAT concerned about contracting COVID, especially at this point, you shouldn’t be traveling to Walt Disney World anyway, masks or not. It’s been one of the most crowded places you could go since it reopened almost a year ago.

Jrb1979

I’m not trying to stir up anything, but if anyone is THAT concerned about contracting COVID, especially at this point, you shouldn’t be traveling to Walt Disney World anyway, masks or not. It’s been one of the most crowded places you could go since it reopened almost a year ago.
WOW WOW WOW. The amount of condescending remarks by some on here is disgusting.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
It's also hilarious to me that people think cast members like masks at some disproportionate rate compared to the rest of the population. They're going to be as happy as anyone to be rid of them.

Yes the union does not always represent the workers but are covering their own butts during the negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom