Disney management ANNOUNCES :The Year WE REALLY SCREWED UP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
The problem with hyperbole, be it overly positive or overly negative, is that it prevents people from getting to the heart of the matter and fixing what needs to be fixed, while at the same recognizing that there's a lot that's good.

thelookingglass

Hyperbole like this is what stops the legitimate complaints and concerns from getting through to Disney.

When you rant and whine like this, they see you as nothing more than a Simpsons Comic Book Guy type figure complaining on the internet and nothing more.

the-reason14

I'm assuming Disney still got your money last year during the 'year of....' and I'm sure they'll get your money next year during the continuation of the 'year of....'

Funny

I thought it was funny!!
I like the shops all being joined together on Main Street--as you can walk through them to exit the park if there is a parade etc!!
I have an ancient "for life" Dixie Landings mug--I look forward to the challenge next year!!!

Rowdy

Oh, I thought it was the year of, "If you don't like our parks no one has a gun to your head." :shrug:

TaoBoxer

Maybe it's a little over the top, but I see what you're getting at.IMHO, I don't think Walt & Roy, or even Card Walker, would approve of the way "things" are being handled.
You can't interpret someones vision properly when you never knew the person.

powlessfamily4

I don't think Walt & Roy, or even Card Walker, would approve of the way "things" are being handled.
You can't interpret someones vision properly when you never knew the person.

Exactly... which means we don't know if they would approve or not..... right? :shrug:

nc_disneyfreak

change...

Disneyland opened in 1955, Disneyworld in 1971....very successful company, that is obvious...The Walt Disney brand is an extremely well run company, and one aspect of that is that they are progressive....(keeping what works, changing or modifying what does not) Cutting costs, while increasing others....they do research on this type of thing, they have price points that they look at (whats the maximum they can charge, without dropping attendance) Things are invariably going to change at DL and WDW, thats a given....but you really cant knock them for doing things that are only a minor inconvenience. The higher ups will find out really quick if they have their pulse on the wallet of america....in merchandise sales, concessions, overall park attendance etc.... if they go to far, they will have deals ( free dining etc )...if they change things and the numbers still pull in the red, things will stay the status-quo....
ps- i for one, love the WDW buses!
bring on april 28th-may 5th 2012, All Star Sports!!!!!

coachz

it's supposed to be funny and sad and a warning all at the same time..

its tounge in cheek.. but if you can "hear the commercial" in the background, you can really get my point..

because there is much more truth then fanstasy in my post..

just stay close to home and compare WDW to 6 Flags at Gurnee, IL.........SAY CHEESE !:wave:

The Mom

Premium Member
Perhaps we could keep all of the general "Disney is going down the tubes" rants/discussions in one thread. please?

Or at least limit them to once every 24 hours. ;) Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom