Disney management ANNOUNCES :The Year WE REALLY SCREWED UP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjlc57

Original Poster
I was wrong when I said before that this was the year "We ain't doin' Nothin"

because I just got secret word of next years Slogan..

THE YEAR WE REALLY SCREWED UP!!!

come and join us for the last great year of Walt Disney World..

Look on in wonder of ... where did ESPN THE WEEKEND GO?

Marvel at the even Higher cost of TICKETS

Delight in the fact that De light is the only amount of soft drinks you can have.. just a light amount..

Cheer as you march in with your old Life long, drink cup and join the others in a cheer against the food service manager , who no longer respects or accepts words of honor you were given , when you paid $15 for a drink at Disney World..

Yes, its all here.. or it used to be all here.. now you can come here and use your memories as you walk down Main Street, saying.. weren't these shops separate at one time? and wasn't there a magic store here? or didn't we seem to get SO MUCH MORE FOR OUR MONEY?

wait Mom.. lets ride the MONORAIL HOME.. Sorry son.. we can't ..the monorail must be afraid of the dark.. because Disney has stopped running it.. instead we will ride in an awsome bus.. whenever it gets here.. just almost like you could do any time back home.. Wow.. isn't that Bus neat?....hmmm..

Yes its the YEAR WE REALLY SCREWED UP.. and its ALL waiting for you Here at WALT DISNEY WORLD...

Tigger1988

You seem to have anger issues.

And people already pointed out that "ain't doin nothing" means they ARE doing things.

Fractal514

I officially declare this post TROLL

Anyone replying after this is only bumping it, so refrain and let it die.

You've been warned, only trolls lay below.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member

Delight in the fact that De light is the only amount of soft drinks you can have.. just a light amount..

Cheer as you march in with your old Life long, drink cup and join the others in a cheer against the food service manager , who no longer respects or accepts words of honor you were given , when you paid $15 for a drink at Disney World..

Yes, its all here.. or it used to be all here.. now you can come here and use your memories as you walk down Main Street, saying.. weren't these shops separate at one time? and wasn't there a magic store here? or didn't we seem to get SO MUCH MORE FOR OUR MONEY?

wait Mom.. lets ride the MONORAIL HOME.. Sorry son.. we can't ..the monorail must be afraid of the dark.. because Disney has stopped running it.. instead we will ride in an awsome bus.. whenever it gets here.. just almost like you could do any time back home.. Wow.. isn't that Bus neat?....hmmm..

Yes its the YEAR WE REALLY SCREWED UP.. and its ALL waiting for you Here at WALT DISNEY WORLD...
You forgot to mention the part about Meg Crofton clubbing baby seals.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
It's so nice that they still let him use the computer. I'm sure he feels much better getting that quaint little rant out of his system....

yankspy

Never mind. I was being obvious.

bjlc57

Original Poster
I thought it was pretty funny.

it's supposed to be funny and sad and a warning all at the same time..

its tounge in cheek.. but if you can "hear the commercial" in the background, you can really get my point..

because there is much more truth then fanstasy in my post..

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
it's supposed to be funny and sad and a warning all at the same time..

its tounge in cheek.. but if you can "hear the commercial" in the background, you can really get my point..

because there is much more truth then fanstasy in my post..

The same truth that had King Louie in the Jungle Cruise ride?

And I'll take my warnings straight up, hold the prattle and hyperbole.

Lee

Adventurer
I'll give you an "A" for intent. A "C" for execution.

Lot of good points made, just hard to make them out.

spaceghost

I'm not sure how this is news and/or rumors? Not speaking to the validity of any of the comments, just that it seems misplaced.

boufa

My turn before this thread gets locked...

... "and celebrate our failure at the construction of a new cheap resort. Be glad that we wasted our money by building more affordable larger accommodations, for those poor families that had more than 2 children and cannot afford a moderate. Pitty us for building even more value level rooms."

" Be ashamed at our redecorating other rooms, forgive us for extending the magic into the pirate themed rooms (among others)"

" The wasted money that we have dumped into the new coaster and all the other new rides. Forgive is for putting dumbo into a more appropriate setting, and then giving you 2 of them so the wait is reduced"

"And the Wald Disney company continues to be an embarrassment to all the Walt stood for in other ways to. There is the Aulahni (sp?) hotel, the DVC expansion at the Grand Floridian, and the $32.41 we found in the seat cushions in the imagineering offices, that we bought some sort of boat with and called it the Fantasy."

"In the very recent past we have ruined the experience of the Haunted Mansion with an interactive thingy, while you wait in line to experience what might be the worst new effect ever introduced (the hitchhiking ghosts)."

"In case you forget, we are also wasting all of our money by running Fantasmic every single night (and sometimes twice) for no good reason!"

I like this campaign lets run with it. Sure lets focus on the monorail shutting down early 1 night a week, when there are 2 other viable transportation options. Or maybe the end of a couple cents worth of free drinks. They also took away the soap weekend, is that an issue too. Things change, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse... read my signature line, it explains a bunch (not all, don't yell at me) of the people on this board and the way they react to everything. And honestly, the biggest surprise on my list as I think of it is the Value resort. I am impressed that they added value rooms, even relatively expensive family suites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom