Disney magic to the rescue..

hpyhnt 1000

If that story doesn't make you smile, then you must be Jim Hill. :lookaroun

Seriously, kudos to Mr. Weaver and the volunteers who went the extra mile in this case. Great job all around! :sohappy:

belle15

Seriously, kudos to Mr. Weaver and the volunteers who went the extra mile in this case. Great job all around! :sohappy:

I'm sorry, but what is with all the "Jim Hill" references. I'm fairly new here, and I've seen him referenced several times, but I never understood the joke. Thank you!

dwightshrutefan

haha! Nice one!

For a first it wasnt a cleaner who threw something away.

(not to be mousekeeping, but any hotel)

EPCOT Explorer

I'm sorry, but what is with all the "Jim Hill" references. I'm fairly new here, and I've seen him referenced several times, but I never understood the joke. Thank you!

Jim Hill is the most evil of all Disney villians.He ordered the construction of the Wand,Hat and the closure of Horizons.
:lookaroun

No actually he's a theme park critic who usually posts fallacies and vindictive things about WDW.

http://jimhillmedia.com/default.aspx
:wave:

danpam1024

I can't believe the CM's went to that much trouble...there still are caring people in the world, I knew it:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom