Disney Magazines

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Does anyone know if there are any "official" Disney magazines that are made available to the general public, other than the AP holders magazine?

I'm looking for something with official Disney news and related information.

Thanks in advance!

Testtrack321

Yes there is, you'll hit yourself, but it's called Disney Magazine. No joke! You can usuall pick up a copy at local news stands and Disney Stores.

Foolish Mortal

Great Mag. Been a subscriber for years. Bit of a thread drift here, but I love the photo quiz's DM has been doing the last 3 or 4 issue's.

tigsmom

Came across this mag awhile ago when I joined the Disney Club. Its great. I know they sell it in our local WalMart...might want to give them a try. :wave:

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by Foolish Mortal
Great Mag. Been a subscriber for years. Bit of a thread drift here, but I love the photo quiz's DM has been doing the last 3 or 4 issue's.

:D me too...ive gotten the most right on the MK one and the epcot one i didnt do so bad either...theyre entertaining...the magazine in general is entertaining

I discovered Disney Magazine at my dentist's office earlier this year, and I've been hooked ever since! I have also enjoyed the photo quizzes in the past several issues. Definitely a great read! :D

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Believe it or not, I've got every issue going back to the summer of 1976. That was the year I bought my Disney stock and with it came a membership to the Magic Kingdom Club. As a member of the MKC you got a subsciption to Disney Magazine. It was only 12 to 16 pages back then and mostly balck and white, but I always looked forward each season to the newest issue. By the way, back then, most stories in the magazine were theme park related.

GrumpysGal

Originally posted by steve2wdw
Believe it or not, I've got every issue going back to the summer of 1976. That was the year I bought my Disney stock and with it came a membership to the Magic Kingdom Club. As a member of the MKC you got a subsciption to Disney Magazine. It was only 12 to 16 pages back then and mostly balck and white, but I always looked forward each season to the newest issue. By the way, back then, most stories in the magazine were theme park related.

That is incredible! Too cool...good for you! I have been collecting the magazine, as well, since I first became a Disney Club member back in 2000. I hope in the future I have a big collection like yours. :)

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
That's right, I forgot that it used to be Disney News. When I have 4 or 5 hours, I need to start browsing through my old copies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom