Disney Magazine

Disnut

Original Poster
Does anyone know when the Winter edition of the Disney Mag. comes out. I would like to get one for my sister for Christmas with the rest of her gifts.

WDWScottieBoy

It should be in stores right now. I got mine last Friday or around there. It has some really nice articles, I hope your sister enjoys it!

Disnut

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies and the answers. I got her a snowman with a basket and I want to put the Disney mag. in the basket with skin lotion and other stuff. Either next yr or the following yr I would like to get her and her family tickets for WDW.

GoofyFan1

Jacks Sally said:
I got mine yesterday :)

Did anyone see the Disney chess set
on page 74/75
I want to get it :D

Got mine yesterday, and yes I did see the chess game. I'm thinking of getting one in the hopes that my younger daughter will take an interest.

mickeygr8

disney mag.

hi i am a new member.

i was reading the new disney magizine and saw that it said next year at disneyland paris there will be space mountain:mission II. if any one has any information about it, can you please post it. thanks

disneymoc

GoofyFan1 said:
Got mine yesterday, and yes I did see the chess game. I'm thinking of getting one in the hopes that my younger daughter will take an interest.
I've seen the same chess set at Toys R Us, Target and KB Toys for about $10 cheaper. :) Just in case anyone was interested.

cuteazabutton74

I got mine yesterday and I did read about the space mountain: mission space II. I was wondering what that was about. As for the chess game, I did not see it since I like to take my time to read the articles. I guess I will see it tonight once I get home.
Cary

tigsmom

cuteazabutton74 said:
... As for the chess game, I did not see it since I like to take my time to read the articles. I guess I will see it tonight once I get home.
Cary

I'm the same way, but I always start with the recipes. :lol:

Just finished mine & I really liked the Disney Holiday cards & figurines on the inside of the back cover. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom