News Disney KiteTails coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom October 1

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
The writing was on the wall when the performers were cut from the theater, and now the money has ran out to pay the third party kite operators.
But is there not UNPRECEDENTED DEMAND?

How can this happen???

I thought the Disney money bin was literally overflowing with all the revenue generated by families from Denver who visit once every 5-10 years?

Cmdr_Crimson

Best advice....
just-give-up-stop.gif

just stick to indoor theaters...

pdude81

This sucks. It was actually a cute and fun show, though as always they budget cut it until it was lame and then killed it off. RIP

SoFloMagic

The writing was on the wall when the performers were cut from the theater, and now the money has ran out to pay the third party kite operators.
I wish Disney would shift their fiscal year to match the calendar. Having all these cuts take place just before the holidays each year makes no sense.

I mean I'd prefer them not cut stuff, but at least if they cut for January it would make more sense.

MadderAdder

No surprise but I can’t help but appreciate Disney for thinking outside the box and offering this kind of experience. I would like Disney to keep producing and creating lower-overhead type of experiences. It helps slow down families and can be less of a “must-do” so reduces stress/potentially helps with crowds, and adds kinetic park energy.

TheMaxRebo

Can we just end the 50th? I think we are done here.

trying to think what will ultimately be the highlight/lasting impact of the 50th

Like the two main shows are leaving, now Kitetails ....

the 50th Statues that interact with MB+?
the Vault Collection of merch?

oh, well, guess it would be the Beacons of Magic / lights on Spaceship Earth

TheMaxRebo

I wish Disney would shift their fiscal year to match the calendar. Having all these cuts take place just before the holidays each year makes no sense.

I mean I'd prefer them not cut stuff, but at least if they cut for January it would make more sense.

maybe they will add something there for the holidays? Nothing huge of course buy a spot to see holiday themed floatillas or similar?

dreday3

trying to think what will ultimately be the highlight/lasting impact of the 50th

Like the two main shows are leaving, now Kitetails ....

the 50th Statues that interact with MB+?
the Vault Collection of merch?

oh, well, guess it would be the Beacons of Magic / lights on Spaceship Earth

I think it's launch during Covid and relative failure will be a lasting legacy people will remember for years to come.

I'm being serious.

TheMaxRebo

I think it's launch during Covid and relative failure will be a lasting legacy people will remember for years to come.

I'm being serious.

oh, I agree ... I mean, more from the positive side, like if you had to pick the best, most positive thing from the 50th what would it be?

I think it is the lights on SSE

dreday3

oh, I agree ... I mean, more from the positive side, like if you had to pick the best, most positive thing from the 50th what would it be?

I think it is the lights on SSE

Yes, that would be my favorite. Although I admit I honestly like the gold statues. We had fun finding and taking pictures with them.

And there was this 50th raspberry, peanut, chocolate pretzel cookie bar that was delicious! :D

Oh and lastly, not sure if it was for 50th, but we loved the refillable mug designs we got in October. Best ones yet!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom