News Disney KiteTails coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom October 1

ToTBellHop

Kite Tail has to go, it's an embarrassment. It's like forcing your kid to play baseball even though he's rubbish.
And yet I cheer on my sons and this show. It’s as hilarious as
1649440947589.gif

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Changes coming at the end of May? Showtimes have now been removed beginning Friday, May 27th -

View attachment 636979
Chris Ryan GIF by The Ringer

HOW WILL I EVER ENJOY WALT DISNEY WORLD WITHOUT A FABULOUS AND EXCITING WATER BASED KITE SHOW BASED ON MOSTLY POPULAR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNED BY THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY AND ITS RELATED WHOLEY OWNED SUBSIDIARIES!!! MY CHILDHOOD IS RUINED!!!!

castlecake2.0

One of my favorite stories about DAK's mid 2010's overhaul is how they intentionally set about widening paths and creating more guest access paths (largely for the purpose of enabling a parade to flow through the park well) just for them to realize that it still wasn't enough.

That said, I'd love to see them attempt some type of water-based parade along the discovery river. Admittedly they can't make things too large for bridge clearance and the Avatar-Africa walkway being a tight squeeze, but it would be an interesting concept.
When I first heard of Rivers of Light, I was picturing a water parade around the park like this. Imagine all sorts of different boats and flotillas with glowing flickering lanterns. It would be beautiful.

IMDREW

One of my favorite stories about DAK's mid 2010's overhaul is how they intentionally set about widening paths and creating more guest access paths (largely for the purpose of enabling a parade to flow through the park well) just for them to realize that it still wasn't enough.

That said, I'd love to see them attempt some type of water-based parade along the discovery river. Admittedly they can't make things too large for bridge clearance and the Avatar-Africa walkway being a tight squeeze, but it would be an interesting concept.
I loved that parade..

mattpeto

The final day of the actual show will be Thursday, 5/26.
Enchantment and Beacons to 3 days per week starting in August. And now another 50th “thing” essentially hitting the dust.

I still don’t think the barges are long for this world (end of 2023-me thinks). But I’m likely going down on that barge hard according to the insiders here.

Disone

Enchantment and Beacons to 3 days per week starting in August. And now another 50th “thing” essentially hitting the dust.

I still don’t think the barges are long for this world (end of 2023-me thinks). But I’m likely going down on that barge hard according to the insiders here.
Enchantment only 3 days a week? Is that due to the Halloween and Christmas parties being the other four days of the week?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom