News Disney is restoring the Wonders of Life facade

Stripes

Premium Member
Original Poster
A site has posted images of Disney finally restoring the rooftop of the Wonders of Life pavilion! Does this imply the pavilion has a future at the revamped Epcot?

Last edited by a moderator:

brb1006

I'd never though Chicken Little would be relevant until now.

6d29f84d-3f7c-4d87-8783-53bc1ddb5ea4_text_hi.gif

Stripes

Premium Member
Original Poster
Probably just means the roof is leaking and they still need the space for the Epcot Perpetual Festival of International Festivals...
You may be right...but the site has also posted on Twitter: "The back already looks brand new, so it’s more than just a sealing"

Again, their info/comments not mine.

Truly, I don't know what it is. Could be a restore, or perhaps the pavilion suffered too much during Irma.

mitchk

Was this taken from the parking lot or backstage?[/QUOTED

Looks like backstage, I’m not sure if they could get that angle from the parking lot, but I’m also not sure on what type of lense was used.....

I don’t know how this posted this way...

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Not trying to hijack the thread but I was backstage a few days ago at universe of energy ( next door) and the heavy equipment was in there gutting the place. And a crew was working on the roof there as well.

Wow. They're finally removing the remnants of the previous attractions!

This will seriously damage the economics of the cottage industry of "urban explorers" (i.e., criminal trespassers) and their vlogs.

Driver

Wow. They're finally removing the remnants of the previous attractions!

This will seriously damage the economics of the cottage industry of "urban explorers" (i.e., criminal trespassers) and their vlogs.
I think it was a little trickier to sneak into there because it was inside a park vs. sneaking into Disney Springs. But at the same time that didn't stop them from going into the WoL building. Just my 2 cents

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom