Disney is getting rid of hot cheese

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You aren't the OP, hence why it didn't work... Tin foil gettin in your eyes again?
It wasn't me that wanted the thread closed. I never tried to get it closed. It was the OP. They tried to get it closed once. It was locked briefly for clean-up, then reopened in Chit-Chat.

I suggest you look up the meaning of tin foil hat...you seem to be using in incorrectly.

Pirouline

Original Poster
It wasn't me that wanted the thread closed. I never tried to get it closed. It was the OP. They tried to get it closed once. It was locked briefly for clean-up, then reopened in Chit-Chat.

I suggest you look up the meaning of tin foil hat...you seem to be using in incorrectly.

I'm going to put you on my ignore list now.

I will leave this

Daniel Johnson

yeah in 1994 everyone drove around with brand new cars with the cup holder option.

Don't make assumptions.
I actually have a 1957 bel air in my shop right now with a factory cup holder. They are not like modern cup holders. As they are more of a open space, kind of like an open glove box.
The thought process of creature comforts like ashtrays and cup holders started appearing in the mid 20s. But, the availability of cheaper imports started around 1970, they did not have available cup holders until 90s. The window hang cup holder seems to be patented in the early 80s.

Now back to the cheese...

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
If this happened in 94? That would make her about 105... Pushing the limits of existence, but not out of the question... Money does things to people man... lol
Yeah, Steve Jobs' fortunes really prolonged his life. :rolleyes:

Money does not automatically confer longevity.
Especially not, if you're already in your twilight years when you acquire it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom