Disney is fading on me

Walt Disney1955

This year I decided to only do 2 days, you know... They make cut back I make mine. Magic Kingdom was the worse day of my entire trip and the crowds are unbearable, on the other hand I had a great time at Epcot and wish I did both days there. The other parks can kiss my tucas. Anyone else feel the same way?

We went in late November recently. I had the "foresight" of going on the day prior to the big Disney Christmas party in which the Magic Kingdom closed a 4:30pm. I think it was on a Thursday. I looked at the schedule and thought, well, Tuesday and Friday is the Mickey's Christmas party and the fireworks are only on Monday and Wednesday this week so I guess I'll go Wednesday and (ahem) "beat" the crowd. The problem is, everyone else thought that.

I have never been there when it has been so busy in my life. No doubt Disney needs to do things to spread the crowds out and that would be adding more attractions to thin the lines out on those busy days.

Look, it was still an excellent day and we did it with three kids too. It wasn't them that slowed us down at all, it was the lines. We missed these rides based on just flat out running out of time and because of line ups:

Snow White Mine Train, Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Jungle Cruise, Tom Sawyer Island, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh. Hall of Presidents was closed at the time. Now that's a LOT of mustard right there isn't it? You can go back and do a day with just those rides and it is still a good day. But it just goes to show you that despite all of that we still had an amazing day and stayed right until fireworks.

amjt660

I beg to differ. That rudeness is not an ASIAN thing, it is a CHINESE thing. Other Asians also complain about the Chinese people.

After 46 hours in Shanghai on my last trip I traveled to Japan
I almost kissed the ground as I worked my way through airport and train stations as people quietly and politely lined up and waited their turn to board
Yes Japan has busy trains and it can be crowded
But it is a “polite I am sorry but I must push up againist you “ situation

Yes - it is not an Asian thing!!

Max

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom