Disney Intervention

fosse76

I think it's time for an intervention when you plan your third trip to Disney within a four month time span! I recieved my bonus at work and decided to go to Disney...again...despite having already been in September and November! I think I need professional help (at least that's what my colleagues are telling me)!

Bug715

I think it's time for an intervention when you plan your third trip to Disney within a four month time span! I recieved my bonus at work and decided to go to Disney...again...despite having already been in September and November! I think I need professional help (at least that's what my colleagues are telling me)!

Whoa! You're worse than me! lol.

As of this spring break I will have gone 7 times since June 2007 and that includes me living there for 4 months. This june I'm going to DL for the first time.

I think it would just be cheaper for me to move down! I do get discounts since I'm a CM and my flight to DL is free cause I've flown so much but its still a lot of money!

Upvote 0

Phonedave

My job is an enabler.

I go roughly twice a year with my kids, maybe every 7 or 8 months, it all depends on schedules.

However, my job has me in Tampa maybe 2 - 3 times a year. When that happens, I extend the trip and take a 3 or 4 day vacation in WDW. It's a tough life, I know. :)

-dave

Upvote 0

jhastings74

I have it bad......so bad that I became a Cast Member on weekends for the Main Gate, the discounts, and the semi-annual free passes for friends...and to be able to 'immerse' myself in even more Disney...

...please help me...

(on second thought, don't...I don't want to drag anyone else down with me...)

Upvote 0

Thiger

You can't go to jail for being awesome!

*I'm muchos jealous*

Upvote 0

maryszhi

wow! its ok, disney is fun. i love disney world, land, and the cruise. i hope to go to college there so i can be near lol (SHHHHHHHHHHH dont tell my parents is part reason lol)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom