Disney Inside Out

spectro0294

heh. Me and my sisters were talking about that show the other night. We loved it too and have a few episodes on tape. We saw them recording one with Scott Harriot at the All-Star Music in front of the big drumset back in 1995. I wish they hadn't taken it off the air.

Princessatwork

Hey! I loved this show too. Wish they would bring back a regular show to promote tourism to WDW. Just for the record - fans of JD Roth, he is now hosting a show on NBC I think on Saturday mornings called "Endurance"...its kind of like survivor for teens. Its been on at least 5 seasons. Its kind of a fun show if you don't like all the ______ and profanity and grossness of shows like survivor and fear factor. Kids are in partners and do stunts and a team gets eliminated each week. Its a very tame survivor like show.

diddy_mouse

I have seasons 1 (with Scott Herriot...greatest host) and 2 (with the two annoying people) and I watch them all the time. My husband found it on ebay for me...I have no idea how!

I love the fact that Epcot was "Epcot '95", it was the first annual Flower and Garden Festival, ToT was brand new as was the New Tomorrowland

*sigh* good times indeed...:D

peter11435

diddy_mouse said:
I love the fact that Epcot was "Epcot '95", it was the first annual Flower and Garden Festival, ToT was brand new as was the New Tomorrowland

The first annual Flower and Garden Festival was in 1994 as part of "Epcot '94."

wedway71

I think Scott Harriet is now a host on Tech TV. Saw him a couple of times on that channel. What made him so good was his dry sense of humor.

Horizons1

I loved the show! It was great when Scott Harriott hosted it, when the others came along it just became dry IMHO. I just found that Disney Central has the first four episodes up in a torrent, if anyone wants them. Scott is still as funny as ever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom