Disney in October

DisneyPrincess5

Hey all!! :wave:

It's been a bit since I've been active here so I'm happy to be posting!
We just visited Disney this past May and had a great trip!!!

Were thinking about going in October of 2012 but we've never been at this time before-thoughts on this time?
Were thinking about the first, second, or third week. How's the weather? Any deals?

jason976

First October trip!!

We are making our first October trip this year. We will be there from October 1st through 8th. We have two kids and have always been hesitant about taking them out of school in October since school has basically just started back. But this year, we said to heck with it because we read so many good things about this time of year. We can't wait.

Upvote 0

JillC LI

Fabulous time to go, but avoid Columbus Day weekend if you can. Warm weather (although it did once exceed 90 in mid-October when we were there); low crowds; Food & Wine Festival; and MNSSHP. Yes, there are occasional discounts during that time - we took advantage of free dining in October 2009.

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Original Poster
Wow thanks so much guys this is very helpful!! We cannot turn October down now!! We will probably be booking come this October :) our anniversary is the 18th so this will be an extra special trip for us!

Upvote 0

LilSuzy

I'm excited just reading this....our trip is planned for Oct 20th....after reading all the great comments, I'm getting more and more excited :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0
Hi My husband and I go almost every October. It's truly the best time to go to Disney as far as I am concerned!!! I totally love love love the MNSSHP it's so much fun, I get dressed up and I try my best to get my hubby to dress up too. He did last year. We have some pictures posted in my Album. You will love it, I promise!!! Speak with you soon ok. :wave::sohappy:

Upvote 0

JillC LI

i went last year at the end of october to propose to my at the time gf... now we are heading back this year for the honeymoon... love october...

Wow thanks so much guys this is very helpful!! We cannot turn October down now!! We will probably be booking come this October :) our anniversary is the 18th so this will be an extra special trip for us!

Congratulations to all of you!

Upvote 0
So happy to see this thread and all of the great feedback that has been provided!! I am working on an adult only girls trip for the end of September/beginning of October for 2012!! A couple of them have never been to WDW and I wanted to go during a time when crowd levels were manageable and weather wasn't deathly hot. Food and Wine Fest doesn't hurt anything either!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom