Disney In New York City?

bandtrumpet

Original Poster
Hey all,
I am going to NYC on Thuresday March 30th and i was trying to think of Disney things in New York. Any and all suggestions would be great!
Thanks!!

Tarzan is in previews on Broadway from March 24 to May 10.

If you've never seen "The Lion King" you should try to catch that show. It's spectacular.

The huge Disney store is fun to visit. In my opinion, it's very similar to The World of Disney in DTD.

Have a great visit.

thejohn

ConstanceIrene said:
Tarzan is in previews on Broadway from March 24 to May 10.

If you've never seen "The Lion King" you should try to catch that show. It's spectacular.

The huge Disney store is fun to visit. In my opinion, it's very similar to The World of Disney in DTD.

Have a great visit.

I didin't see tarzan but lion king was awesome

thejohn said:
I didin't see tarzan but lion king was awesome

It hasn't opened yet. It begins preview performances March 24. Opening night is May 10, I think. I definitely want to see this show.

Mary Poppins is coming to Broadway in October. That should be fabulous!

TheDisneyGirl02

The store is at 55th and 5th Ave. I haven't been there yet, but I can't wait to go! I hear it is amazing!:wave:

Beauty and the Beast is also an amazing show. You may be able to get half price tickets at the TKTS booth in Time Square. :animwink:

I have tickets to see Tarzan in April, but maybe you can tickets at the theater. I don't know. :veryconfu

Hope this helps!:sohappy:

DLP Fan

The World of Disney store on 55th & 5th looks amazing! Love how it does character meet and greets! Snow White, Dopey and Grumpy appear to be there when you are there. http://destinations.disney.go.com/wod/store/index

Would definitely suggest doing whatever you can to see The Lion King on Broadway, especially at the New Amsterdam before it moves. Is such a beautiful theatre and also such an amazing show. If you liked the film you will love the show!

Tarzan looks like it should be good but I'm interested to read some reviews when it opens. Have a great time whatever you get up to! I'm so jealous!

shoppingnut

I love the disney store on 5th avenue, I work about 5 blocks from it and take a stroll up there every so often, just to get a disney fix.

Rcoaster809

I dont remember if they have any ears, but they have a lot of costumes so it would not surprise me. How long will you be staying in the city? The shows are at 8PM on Thursday, and are usually around 2 hours and 45 minutes. The Lion King is amazing, and I really recommend it. Beauty and the Beast is also great, and it is really easy to get half price tickets to, just search for discount codes online and you can even buy your tickets over the phone ahead of time. Other than that, I dont know what Tarzan is like, but it is probably worth a try. For food, Mar 2112 reminds me of Disney because it is themed really well, but it has been about 8 years since I was there and I heard a few negative reports since then. Im sure you will find plenty to do. Have fun!

bandtrumpet

Original Poster
I will be there from March 29th-april 2nd. I have already seen Beauty and the Beast and am going to see it the day before labor day( i no a long time away) And do they have costumes for adults????..:lookaroun
Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom