Disney Ice Cream

Clark Griswold

Original Poster
Ice Cream is my favorite thing to eat in the whole world and it is better than anywhere else at Disney. I think the best place to get ice cream is either at the Main Street Parlor or the All Star Sports food court. The strawberry ice cream cone or the desert at the ESPN Club is also great. What are your favorite ice cream snacks and where do you get them??

"Welcome aboard, this is Captain Rex from the cockpit...looks like we are gonna have a smooth flight to Endor.."-Star Wars

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
1. Mickey Premium bar (I even had to have one this December when it was raining and I was freezing!)

2. The junior ice cream cone from Main Street in MK, I like the chocolate things they put on the cone to give it Mickey ears! (Mint Chocolate chip is my choice).

Worst Ice Cream experience
Ghirdellis (spelled wrong I know). That place is way over rated. There was more sauce in my sundae then ice cream, and my husband didn't like his either.

WDWKat26

Yes they do, but not many flavors.

The best place to go for Gelato is the Cafe/Gift Shop (Newly Renovated!) at the Beach Club. They have many flavors of Gelato and it's AWESOME.

Best Ice cream/Sundaes is at Beaches N' Cream :)

bayoutinkbelle

ajrwdwgirl said:
1. Mickey Premium bar (I even had to have one this December when it was raining and I was freezing!)

2. The junior ice cream cone from Main Street in MK, I like the chocolate things they put on the cone to give it Mickey ears! (Mint Chocolate chip is my choice).

Worst Ice Cream experience
Ghirdellis (spelled wrong I know). That place is way over rated. There was more sauce in my sundae then ice cream, and my husband didn't like his either.

I'll agree with you on Mickey's Premium bar, but I think Ghiradelli is great! :slurp:

Kadee

bayoutinkbelle said:
I'll agree with you on Mickey's Premium bar, but I think Ghiradelli is great! :slurp:

I agree about Ghiradelli. It is all about the chocolate, so that is probably why there was more sauce than ice cream. Ghiradelli has some of the best chocolate any where.

SIR90210

Although it's technically not ice cream (non-dairy,) make sure to check out the Dole Whip at Aloha Isle, right near the bridge to the hub. :slurp:

MansionFan415

The Mickey Mouse Cookies and Cream Ice Cream sandwich from the ODF carts is still one of my favorites.

BUT...the ice cream sandwich from Sleepy Hollow over in Liberty Square is great.

And my ALL time fave, it's not necessarily ice cream, but the orange slush from the Sunshine Tree Terrace....ahhhhhhh!:D

Enderikari

I love the Ice Cream Sundaes in the fresh made waffle bowl from the Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street, as well as the Cookie Sandwiches they make at the bakery, with two cookies of your choices stuffed with 2-3 scoops of ice cream

bayoutinkbelle

Enderikari said:
I love the Ice Cream Sundaes in the fresh made waffle bowl from the Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street, as well as the Cookie Sandwiches they make at the bakery, with two cookies of your choices stuffed with 2-3 scoops of ice cream

Stop it, stop it, stop it!!

That sounds sooooo good that I now have to clean the drool off my keyboard. I'll definitely be having one of those sundaes. Thanks for the tip!

Flower'sChild

You know since I am a Vegan I did not think that I could have Ice Cream at DisneyWorld. But they have made me Vegan Ice Cream at DisneyWorld :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom