Disney here we come!! Get ready!! July 2013 PTR

Hello all,

After reading so many wonderful trip reports and pre-trip reports, I wanted to join in on the action. And as everyone knows, the months, weeks, days, and minutes leading up to your Disney trip are almost as thrilling as actually being there! I absolutely love planning the trip! ADRS, on-line check-in, mickey mail.. it all builds the excitement!!

Anywho, here's me:

I'm a Disney-aholic, love all things little mermaid, and blame my Disney obsession on my parents who never took me to Disney as a child. My first trip was when I was 15! Since then I caught the "Disney bug" and it feels as though I will never grow out of it.

Flashback:

I am going to Disney World July 14-23 with my best friend, it is going to be 10 fun-filled days of pure Disney magic. We've had this trip planned since last summer, and we are determined to make it the best trip ever. I know Disney summers are hot, and crowded, but we will not let that stop us! My first trip to Disney was in August, so I am prepared. :)

Here we are:

Well, enough with the introductions.. here is our itinerary!

Hotel: Port Orleans French Quarter
Getting there: July 14 from Newark, NJ arriving in Orlando at 8:35AM
Getting home: July 23 from Orlando arriving home at 11:53 PM (but let's not talk about this part!)

Day One:
Arrive, eat breakfast/lunch at the resort, hang by the pool, head to Magic Kingdom, dinner at Be Our Guest

Day Two:
Animal Kingdom, Flame Tree BBQ for lunch and Boma for dinner

Day Three:
Epcot, undecided lunch, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Norway for dinner with the princesses!! :) :) :)

Day Four:
Hollywood Studios (still MGM to me) not sure what our lunch plans will be, and dinner at Hoop De-Doo Musical Revue at Fort Wilderness for dinner.. hey all you can eat and all you can drink sangria, count me in!

Day Five:
Magic Kingdom, Crystal Palace for breakfast, Kona Cafe for dinner, gonna try to watch wishes on the Polynesian beach

Day Six:
Epcot, attempting to drink and snack around the World Showcase, dinner at Chefs de France

Day Seven:
Rest Day, maybe check out Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach, eat lunch at the resort?.. dinner at 1900 Park Fair at the Grand Floridian

Day Eight:
Animal Kingdom/Magic Kingdom depending on what we feel like.. Dinner at Chef Mickey's

Day Nine:
DTD/Hollywood Studios, We want to ride the Characters in Flight balloon, Fantasmic dinner package at Mama Melrose

Day Ten:
Epcot/Magic Kingdom, lunch at restaurant Marraskesh

These plans are tentative, and although we have all our ADRs planned, we did get park hoppers so we can go where ever we want as we please. I like to bounce from park to park so this was a must! We plan to get to the parks early, do a few attractions, go back and rest by the pool, and then go out again in the afternoon. We are going to TRY and stick to this plan, but if we want to sleep in a couple days, we will! We bought Photopass+ because going on vacation with only 2 people does have it's downfalls. I don't mind asking strangers to take pictures sometimes but I felt this way we will capture more. And we won't be bothering anyone if we want, say 10 different poses in front of the castle, haha. Oh, and I forgot to mention I am going to try and eat A LOT of cupcakes! The Disney food blog has convinced me :)

If you have stuck with me this long, I applaud you :) Please critique my plans! Let me know if you think I should do anything else.. change anything.. any feedback is helpful! I am so excited!!

19 days!!!!!!!

:)

DisneyDebNJ

What a great lineup!!! I LOVE watching the fireworks on the Poly Beach!! Make sure to drink LOTS of water though, nothing can damper a Disney trip like a killer headache!! We got one of those little mister fans, was the best $16 I spent! LOL Have a WONDERFUL time!!!!!!

Shere_Khan

My parents didn't take me until I was 12 so I feel your pain. I was (and still am) completely obsessed with all things Disney! Once I became an adult and took the trip planning into my own hands I've since been back 8 times!
I did always want to punch those kids in school whose parents took them every year!

Great pre-trip report! You will have a blast!
What's this Disney food blog you speak of???

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
My parents didn't take me until I was 12 so I feel your pain. I was (and still am) completely obsessed with all things Disney! Once I became an adult and took the trip planning into my own hands I've since been back 8 times!
I did always want to punch those kids in school whose parents took them every year!

Great pre-trip report! You will have a blast!
What's this Disney food blog you speak of???

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/

coachwnh

Hello all,

After reading so many wonderful trip reports and pre-trip reports, I wanted to join in on the action. And as everyone knows, the months, weeks, days, and minutes leading up to your Disney trip are almost as thrilling as actually being there! I absolutely love planning the trip! ADRS, on-line check-in, mickey mail.. it all builds the excitement!!

Anywho, here's me:

I'm a Disney-aholic, love all things little mermaid, and blame my Disney obsession on my parents who never took me to Disney as a child. My first trip was when I was 15! Since then I caught the "Disney bug" and it feels as though I will never grow out of it.

Flashback:

I am going to Disney World July 14-23 with my best friend, it is going to be 10 fun-filled days of pure Disney magic. We've had this trip planned since last summer, and we are determined to make it the best trip ever. I know Disney summers are hot, and crowded, but we will not let that stop us! My first trip to Disney was in August, so I am prepared. :)

Here we are:

Well, enough with the introductions.. here is our itinerary!

Hotel: Port Orleans French Quarter
Getting there: July 14 from Newark, NJ arriving in Orlando at 8:35AM
Getting home: July 23 from Orlando arriving home at 11:53 PM (but let's not talk about this part!)

Day One:
Arrive, eat breakfast/lunch at the resort, hang by the pool, head to Magic Kingdom, dinner at Be Our Guest

Day Two:
Animal Kingdom, Flame Tree BBQ for lunch and Boma for dinner

Day Three:
Epcot, undecided lunch, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Norway for dinner with the princesses!! :) :) :)

Day Four:
Hollywood Studios (still MGM to me) not sure what our lunch plans will be, and dinner at Hoop De-Doo Musical Revue at Fort Wilderness for dinner.. hey all you can eat and all you can drink sangria, count me in!

Day Five:
Magic Kingdom, Crystal Palace for breakfast, Kona Cafe for dinner, gonna try to watch wishes on the Polynesian beach

Day Six:
Epcot, attempting to drink and snack around the World Showcase, dinner at Chefs de France

Day Seven:
Rest Day, maybe check out Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach, eat lunch at the resort?.. dinner at 1900 Park Fair at the Grand Floridian

Day Eight:
Animal Kingdom/Magic Kingdom depending on what we feel like.. Dinner at Chef Mickey's

Day Nine:
DTD/Hollywood Studios, We want to ride the Characters in Flight balloon, Fantasmic dinner package at Mama Melrose

Day Ten:
Epcot/Magic Kingdom, lunch at restaurant Marraskesh

These plans are tentative, and although we have all our ADRs planned, we did get park hoppers so we can go where ever we want as we please. I like to bounce from park to park so this was a must! We plan to get to the parks early, do a few attractions, go back and rest by the pool, and then go out again in the afternoon. We are going to TRY and stick to this plan, but if we want to sleep in a couple days, we will! We bought Photopass+ because going on vacation with only 2 people does have it's downfalls. I don't mind asking strangers to take pictures sometimes but I felt this way we will capture more. And we won't be bothering anyone if we want, say 10 different poses in front of the castle, haha. Oh, and I forgot to mention I am going to try and eat A LOT of cupcakes! The Disney food blog has convinced me :)

If you have stuck with me this long, I applaud you :) Please critique my plans! Let me know if you think I should do anything else.. change anything.. any feedback is helpful! I am so excited!!

19 days!!!!!!!

:)
Love day 6!!!! Drinking around the worlds sounds fun! Enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom