Disney Hangman / Wheel of Fortune!! (without the wheel)

TiggerBW

Took me a while to get the second word!

Now hang on to them hats and glasses!

'Cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness! :D

Foolish Mortal

You got it :D Took me a while to respond, but it was a tough week in cable land. Had to go see my friends Bud and Jack tonight. If ya know what I mean :animwink: Your up Bon.

TiggerBW

6 E's - GREAT CHOICE!
2 A's
1 W

W e ' _ e * _ _ _ _ _ * _ e _ e a _ _ _ * _ _ * _ e _ _ _ _ a _ _ * _ _ _ e _ _ _ _

:wave:
See, I don't go to Phillies games and they start winning again!

TiggerBW

6 E's - GREAT CHOICE!
2 A's
1 W
4 O's

W e ' _ e * _ o _ _ _ * _ e _ e a _ _ _ * o _ * _ e o _ o _ a _ _ * _ _ _ e _ _ _ _

Ha ha! Eagles have won in the past when I went, but since I have no tickets for this year, I'll stay away. :D
Flyers - since my fiance hates hockey, who knows.......but he does take me to games occasionally. (birthday)

TiggerBW

6 E's - GREAT CHOICE!
2 A's
1 W
4 O's
2 S's

W e ' _ e * _ o _ _ _ * _ e s e a _ _ _ * o _ * _ e o _ o _ a _ _ * s _ _ e _ _ _ _

TiggerBW

6 E's - GREAT CHOICE!
2 A's
1 W
4 O's
2 S's
5 R's

W e ' r e * _ o _ _ _ * r e s e a r _ _ * o _ * _ e o _ o r a _ _ * s _ r e _ _ _ _

I'm hoping I didn't do this puzzle already. I feel like dezavu. (however you spell that!) :lol:

Foolish Mortal

TiggerBW said:
I'm hoping I didn't do this puzzle already. I feel like dezavu. (however you spell that!) :lol:

Well if you did it's not immediately ringing a bell with me. But then again i'm not always the brightest bulb in the pack !!

As for this puzzle, gotta love the classics:

We're doing research on deodarant strength

By the way Bon, what was the shoulder high in waste one from ? For some reason I still can't place it :brick: . But I know i'll hate myself the second I see it !!

TiggerBW

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

YAY! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tough to be a Bug - Grand finale song
"If it weren't for the fact, that we like the taste you'd be out their wallowing in shoulder high waste............SHOULDER HIGH WASTE! AND..........IF...........All bugs were wiped off the face of the planet there'd soon be no humans around here to man it! The best thing about us, you can't live without us well it's TOUGH.......TO.......BE.......A.......BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGG!"
gotta love it. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom