Disney Hangman / Wheel of Fortune!! (without the wheel)

TiggerBW

T please

Not toying yet! ha ha ha! :lol:

By the way, I think the Phillies are toying with me. I went to the game Friday night for the fireworks. Everytime I have gone this year, they have LOST. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Foolish Mortal

1 T. Don't feel too bad about the Phls losing when you go, happens to me also. Remember the 12-1 homestand ? Guess which game I went to ?

T-e-'ll*-e-e-*-e------e*-e*---.*-------*

TiggerBW

oh no you're kidding!
geez! What luck!

ok, are you ready for this?
Gonna shock ya.........

"They'll never recognize me now! Forward!"

:lol: Gotta be one of my favorite attractions!!!!

Foolish Mortal

It doesn't surprise me one bit that YOU got that so fast :lol: I bow to your superior knowledge. It's one of my favorite's also ! I could see it at least 5 times in a weeks trip and not be fazed. Plus you get to wear 3D glasses :lol:

TiggerBW

yay! :sohappy:

Yes I agree! Love it to pieces!!!!!

I was so excited when I figured it out. I just looked at the placement of the "e's" in "never" and figured it out.

I really want to be on the real Wheel of Fortune. I love figuring these out. :)

Ok...........here's a new one just for you! (since you and I seem to be the only ones playing)

_ _ _ _ * _ _ _ * _ _ _ _ _ * _ _ _ _ _ * _ _ _ _ _

Foolish Mortal

TiggerBW said:
Ok...........here's a new one just for you! (since you and I seem to be the only ones playing)

Oh well, at least i'm in good company !! Guess when you get married the game will shut down while you're honeymooning :lol:

Anyway, let's start with.......E's please

TiggerBW

yes you are probably right!
I hope that in my temporary condo (living there till my townhouse gets built) they will have interenet for me! hmmmm I'll figure something out.

3 E's

_ _ e _ * _ _ e * _ _ _ _ _ * _ _ _ _ _ * _ _ e _ _

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom