Disney Hangman / Wheel of Fortune!! (without the wheel)

GenerationX

No "R" either!

__
| |
| |
|
|

I'm doing my best at drawing a hangman, but as you can see, the results are less than impressive.

SirNim

Original Poster
TWO strikes... This is it... If there is no "E" in the puzzle, the game is over and you put up a new one!
:D

SirNim

Original Poster
Originally posted by GenerationX
I'm doing my best at drawing a hangman, but as you can see, the results are less than impressive.
Which is why we give out STRIKES (3 strikes you're out) in this game rather than attempt to create miniature hanged men!:lol: :) :D

SirNim

Original Poster
No problem, SirNimajneb. :)

And, hey, you got one with the "E"! See above.
:D :) :D :)

I still can't guess it... How about an...

"T"??:drevil:

SirNim

Original Poster
Very nice, but I still can't take a guess...
*brainstorming*How 'bout we give... hints... whenever the guess toll reaches two strikes?

But for now, I'll guess "L"?

SirNim

Original Poster
*Buzz*

No "L".

This post contains a hint.
all right then, it's up to you... Do you want to continue with the game, possibly giving more hints, or shall we end it, have it revealed, and you put up a new one?:D

GenerationX

This would be a change to your stated rules, but I'd give each player 3 strikes per puzzle. That way, one person couldn't keep guessing, and more people would get a chance to solve it. I like your idea about giving out hints once some time has passed.

I've already given out one hint, and it was huge.

SirNim

Original Poster
Rules are meant to be broken!:D ...

All players can try to guess the whole statement, but only those players who have not yet gotten 3 strikes against them can guess letters... e.g. I can still try to guess the statement, but I can't guess a letter... Let's give others the chance to guess some letters, now, and if I see the statement, I'll try to guess... Periodically, when times are "slow", give hints!:D

These rules and all others stated in this thread can be changed at any time and are not bound by laws of national governments...

orangefan15

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
U C, I'm good at making up statements, but solving them, I've got nothing! Ha!:lol: :lol: :D :)

The Buzz clue is what did it for me.

I'm good at solving, but not real good at making up statements right now since I'm stuck working late every night and I'm not around to update.

SirNim

Original Poster
Originally posted by orangefan15
The Buzz clue is what did it for me.

I'm good at solving, but not real good at making up statements right now since I'm stuck working late every night and I'm not around to update.
Ahh...

On that note, "R" there any "R"s?:rolleyes: :D :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom