Disney Hangman / Wheel of Fortune!! (without the wheel)

SirNim

Original Poster
Disney Hangman / Wheel of Fortune!! (without the wheel) The original!

In this game / Trivia matchup, we will give each other totally blank statements like this:

_____ __, ___ ___________ _____ ___!

which are actually famous (or infamous) quotes/statements related to WDW, DL, and Disney in general!!

We keep on guessing letters until the statement is totally filled in. The host of the current round (that is, whoever has supplied the blank statement) will continue to EDIT his or her own post, filling in the letters on the blank statement until eventually somebody will guess the correct statement!

Whenever you supply a blank statement to be filled, please put asterisks between words so as not to confuse players as to where letters begin and words end (and vice versa!) :)

As for the hangman portion of the game, you are only allowed three (3) wrong / incorrect letter gueses. If and when three (3) letters have been guess that do NOT correspond to the statement in question, then the game is declared over, the coreect letters are filled in, announcing to all the answer (statement) of the round, and the person who supplied the original blank statement will supply another one!

All statements must relate to Disney!!! They could be questions, attraction names, executive names (but nothing obscene, please!), song lyrics, famous movie quotes, etc...

As an additional bonus, the blank statement in question may be a question itself, like, "Who is the voice of Madam Leota in the Haunted Mansion?"

In that case, the person who supplies the correct answer (statement) of the blank statement MUST ALSO supply an answer to the question that is within the blank statement...

An example anser would be: "Who is the voice of Madam Leota in the Haunted Mansion?, Eleanor Audley"

Sounds confusing? It isn't...

I'll get the ball rolling with:

_EE_ * THE * _I__S, * T___EN_E * A * _A_.

:D

HAVE FUN!!

SirNim

Original Poster
You may have seen imitations of this game in other threads (like Chit Chat), but this game is much easier and the directions much less complicated! Additionally, this version works like Wheel of Fortune in that there are BONUS rounds,

and there is none of that confusing hangman stuff to deal with... Just plain old simple 3 wrong letters and you're out!

Like a baseball game!

WDWspider

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
You may have seen imitations of this game in other threads (like Chit Chat), but this game is much easier and the directions much less complicated! Additionally, this version works like Wheel of Fortune in that there are BONUS rounds,

and there is none of that confusing hangman stuff to deal with... Just plain old simple 3 wrong letters and you're out!

Like a baseball game!

Don't know whether you are bashing my hangman thread (in Chit Chat) or not. :mad: :) :goodnevil , but none the less, I am totally confused, so I will guess a T???:confused:

How much money did I just win? :lol:

SirNim

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
Don't know whether you are bashing my hangman thread (in Chit Chat) or not. :mad: :) :goodnevil , but none the less, I am totally confused, so I will guess a T???:confused:

How much money did I just win? :lol:
I made one of these fill-in-the-blanks in I?NTENSE Trivia, as you might have seen, and decided to put them into a whole new thread. However, I did a quick search and found one, jujst one, other game like this which you had sarted. Do I apologize for having trad already tracked territory...
this is a 3strikes and you're out game, and the blanks can actually turn out to be sentences that are questions, so then you have to answer the question as well as guessing the blank statement. :animwink: ;)

I wrote my last post in this after found your original post, just to try to differentiate itself form yours in even the slightest bit. I'm sorry:( ...

As for your T, your T's have been added!

SirNim

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
;) I wasn't mad.

But still confused, although I like your Post conservation.

How about an "O":confused:

There are no "O"'s within this statement...

1 STRIKE!!:) :animwink: ;)

SirNim

Original Poster
Every once in a while, when things seem dead, I'll give a hint to the nature of the statement...

HINT: Sentimental Song
:animwink: ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom