Disney guest chokes girl who was blocking view of fireworks, deputies say

njDizFan

I was serious
Technically...The American Bar Association’s Model Rules of Professional Conduct states that a lawyer “shall not knowingly make a false statement of material fact.”

But anyone including a lawyer should not perjure themselves under oath, which is why they do not like to be called as witnesses. But on the flipside... There is, however, no rule that requires a lawyer to know what the truth is Their job is to create a case and get witnesses to support the argument. The truth often has no bearing in the case just who can make the best argument. You hear on those courtroom dramas that the defense attorneys do not even want to hear the real story.

So you are sorta correct

jaklgreen

There is so much wrong with what you just said, but I don't have the time or inclination to argue all of it. They are clearly intended for people with physical disabilities, in particular, wheelchairs. There is plenty of room in a standard stall for a parent to assist their able-bodied child, and a parent who won't let a ten-year-old go into a bathroom by themselves has their own mental problems that are nothing to do with physical accessibility. Bottom line - people who are physically disabled have no choice but to use these bathrooms, and people who are not are simply making up excuses for their own poor behavior.

Well since you have not been in a woman's restroom you are going to have to take my word for it that many restrooms do NOT have "plenty of room" for 2 people. Some can barely fit 1 person. There are so many stalls that we have to actually straddle the toilet just to get the door closed. Which is very hard for many people with any kind of mobility issues. So just because a person is not in a wheelchair does not mean they have no disabilities or mobility issues, therefore are well within their right to use the accessible stall. And the accessible stalls are NOT wheelchair only, but wheelchair accessible, just like wider doors, ramps, lower sinks, etc. They are not meant to stand empty unless someone in a wheelchair might come along. They put the diaper changing tables in them, and many places only have 1 or 2 stalls to begin with. It is absolutely ridiculous to leave the bigger stall empty in case someone in a wheelchair might show up. If someone in a wheelchair shows up then of course they get the stall next. But places like Disney have more then 1 accessible stalls. When the line is out the door and a child needs to go now, or someone with bladder/bowel issues needs to go and all of the other stalls are taken, then it is unconscionable to make them wait "just in case".

AEfx

And...ignored. I've learned it is better for my blood pressure to just ignore the ignorant people whenever possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom