Disney golf ?

lileonard

Banned
If you are staying on property and you want to go to one of the disney golf courses, does disney provide transportation or do you need to get a cab?:brick:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Bagheera
As I understand it, they'll call you a cab and give you a voucher to pay for it.

Oh that is really cool and nice of them! :)

I think the voucher acts as a coupon as a form of payment.... not sure though....

I have a question to now.... Do the WDW courses offer Golf Lessons of any kind? :confused:

Thnx :)

Upvote 0

ucf disneyfan

Originally posted by DMC-12

I have a question to now.... Do the WDW courses offer Golf Lessons of any kind? :confused:

Yes Disney does offer golf lessons. This is taken right off of Disney.com.

Instruction: One-on-one instruction from our staff of PGA professionals provides the ultimate learning experience. Private lessons are available by appointment only. Lesson time is one half-hour. Cost: $50 + tax per person*; $30 + tax for junior (age 17 and under)*.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Bagheera

Originally posted by DMC-12
Oh that is really cool and nice of them! :)

I think the voucher acts as a coupon as a form of payment.... not sure though....

My understanding is that the voucher acts as a payment, and then the cab company collects the cash from Disney. I believe that you're still responsible for any tip though. I could be wrong on that.

I believe that they do indeed offer lessons, but my advice would be to call 407-WDW-GOLF to clarify all questions. Nothing like getting it from the horse's mouth! (As opposed to me, who is at the other end.....) :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

GalacticGobbler

Originally posted by Bagheera
My understanding is that the voucher acts as a payment, and then the cab company collects the cash from Disney. I believe that you're still responsible for any tip though.

The voucher does act as payment, and when we asked, we were also told that it included gratuity. So we didnt tip, and never got snarled at by the cab driver. Played 4 rounds last trip and used the cabs every time. Hope this helps

Upvote 0

Bagheera

Hey, that's great to know. It's been far too long since I picked up the sticks, but if I do get back into it, I know I'm going to bring them back down to WDW!

Upvote 0

zoo19

Has anyone played golf at Disneyworld? We will be going next summer and my husband in an avid golfer and would like to play. Does anyone have any suggestions on a golf course I could send him to ?

Upvote 0

uncle al

Eagle Pines or Osprey Ridge. Both are beautiful courses - not too long, but still very challenging. He will like. By that time Magnolia and Palm will be available. These are the two courses that the WDW Classic are played on and are the older courses on property. They are LONGGGGGGGGGGGG....... they are also more classically designed courses. It is still neat to play on the courses where the pros play. My favorite is Eagle Pines.

Upvote 0

zoo19

Thanks for the info ! It's nice to hear from someone who already has tried them. I'll give him the info and see which one he choses.

Upvote 0

Bagheera

The only one I've played is the Lake Buena Vista course, which now winds its way through the Old Key West Resort and (I believe) the Saratoga Springs Resort (still under construction).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom