Disney going downhill?

Mickey is King

I think if they have gone downhill, it is very slightly. I do think we are going to be seeing the rebirth of WDW soon. One day. They have some growing to do. But overall, I am very happy with what we have/what we are getting. Also, every ride in AK needs a refurb. But still, I am happy which is why I keep going back.

everything you said here is true by me

keep in mind also, there is lots happening in the parks right now as far as upgrades and expansions with more to come, I think this is just the begining of a larger picture for WDW. We all just need some patience. These things take time to will into reality.:animwink:

Pusta100

I dont think Disney is going downhill at all. Yes there are a few things that need improvement and of course we all want them to come up with the next great ride. However I think its important to look at the current state of the US economy. Over the last two years the economy has been a train wreck and this of course has affected disney (as well as many other people). As we can see with the FLE, Disney does have plans and is focused on the future. I think in the coming years as the economy recovers we will see great things from Disney. Untill then I think disney is playing it smart by not taking on too many new projects and debt.

DisneyNut2007

everything you said here is true by me

keep in mind also, there is lots happening in the parks right now as far as upgrades and expansions with more to come, I think this is just the begining of a larger picture for WDW. We all just need some patience. These things take time to will into reality.:animwink:

I agree.

Let's hope this applies to holiday seasons as well, so we can get back the Country Bear Xmas and Vacation shows, Lights of Winter, etc. and finally get Haunted Mansion Holiday, It's a Small World Holiday, etc. in the coming years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom