Disney Glitches/Malfunctions

Fox&Hound

One of my favorite moments actually: my brother and I were on Big Thunder Mt and it broke down, could not be fixed, and we HAD TO WALK THROUGH AND DOWN THE MOUNTAIN. And it was amazing!!!!! I think we got a fast pass for being “inconvenienced” but that behind-the-scenes tour made my whole day!

DisneyDayDreamer

My favorite glitch was one of the times I rode HM the doom buggies decided to stop in the hallway scene. All of a sudden the spiel started that restless haunts were causing a brief pause. Then all of a sudden we hear heavy footsteps and see a cast member barreling past our buggy. It took another 5 minutes before the spirits let the ride operate again.

DisneyDoctor

The wife and I were on an anniversary trip May of '16. Long story short, we were gifted tickets to the After Hours event by a CM (awesome by itself). Our favorite ride is SDMT. We especially love the mine scene. So we go through the mine and start up the hill and BLAM.... The ride comes to s complete sudden stop. The announcement was simply "someone will be with you shortly to assist you from the ride". NOT "your ride will resume shortly" lol. So we got to get out of the train and walk back through the mine with all that animatronic's still in motion. it was awesome. As an added bonus, as we are leaving we are each given two fastpasses to any ride. We each used one for SDMT and gifted two to a couple waiting in line. Paid it forward :).
Oh boy does that sound awesome! I bet it was amazing to walk up close to that scene!

KBLovedDisney

Out of the entire HM ride, my top favorite room is the one with the piano. Amazingly enough, one time when we road HM, we got stopped at that room for a few minutes. It was awesome!

However, this other experience was an absolute nightmare.
One time when we were riding JII with Figment, the ride decided to break down at the end with the non-stop 'Imagination' chorus blaring loudly in the background. The lights had shut off, there were no effects, complete darkness...and just constant "IMAGINATION, IMAGINATION..." Over and over and over....
That lasted for a good 10 minutes.o_O

Think they were trying to break me of my dislike for the current Figment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom