Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

Purduevian

Sold out at MK day ~1:30pm
Keep in mind anyone that bought it should be getting ready to pick their 4th LL of the day.
7:00am
10:00am
Noon
2PM

Barnstormer3:25pm
Big Thunder7:05pm
Buzz Lightyear4:20 PM
FoF Parade2:30pm
Dumbo2:40pm
BelleN/A
Haunted Mansion7:05PM
small world3:10PM
Jingle Cruise7:55PM
Mad Tea Party2:20PM
Aladdin3:10PM
Pooh4:30
Meet ArielN/A
Meet Cindy 7:10PM
Meet Mickey5:50PM
Meet Tiana3:50PM
Mickey's PhilarmagicNOW
Monsters Inc2:10PM
Pirates9:35PM
Space7:40PM
Speedway3:10PM
Under the Sea3:10PM

Disstevefan1

Even if that’s true…it’s atrocious longterm management
I was being salty but it is true and (as you know) we have been saying this FOR YEARS on these boards.

I was just talking to a work associate and she said the MK was MOBBED on Wednesday. I wanted to think they finally be hitting a breaking point but maybe its not true.

Maybe there will be an EPIC change in their thinking in 2025?

Last edited:

Jrb1979

Keep in mind anyone that bought it should be getting ready to pick their 4th LL of the day.
Noon
2PM

Barnstormer3:25pm
Big Thunder7:05pm
Buzz Lightyear4:20 PM
FoF Parade2:30pm
Dumbo2:40pm
BelleN/A
Haunted Mansion7:05PM
small world3:10PM
Jingle Cruise7:55PM
Mad Tea Party2:20PM
Aladdin3:10PM
Pooh4:30
Meet ArielN/A
Meet Cindy7:10PM
Meet Mickey5:50PM
Meet Tiana3:50PM
Mickey's PhilarmagicNOW
Monsters Inc2:10PM
Pirates9:35PM
Space7:40PM
Speedway3:10PM
Under the Sea3:10PM
Out of all those available, Space, Pirates and Haunted Mansion would be worth it.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I love the “celebration” of genie selling…

…forgetting that the park ride/attraction capacity still sits at 2005 level flow comfort…

So you get people trying to “buy their way out of it” and then griping and talking how awful it is on the way home.

Everyone here knows - I would venture - someone who has described that scenario…it’s becoming Standard

And it’s terrible for business

GhostHost1000

Premium Member

…forgetting that the park ride/attraction capacity still sits at 2005 level flow comfort…

So you get people trying to “buy their way out of it” and then griping and talking how awful it is on the way home.

Everyone here knows - I would venture - someone who has described that scenario…it’s becoming Standard

Now we know what changes they planned to make to G+ in 2024

Higher pricing

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Genie+ at Magic Kingdom has sold out for the day and with that, the multiple parks option is no longer available.

View attachment 754881

Bob & Josh's response:

plotting episode 4 GIF

Purduevian

Noon
2PM
It is after 4:05pm, people should be getting/got at least their 5th LL of the day. Attractions that have sold out
Enchanted Tales with Belle- sold out
Meet Ariel- sold out
Meet Cinderella- sold out
Meet Tiana- sold out

_caleb

I think Disney should flip to the Fortnite model: park admission and movies are free, but Disney charges a premium for D-bucks can be used to buy cosmetic items (like digital avatars, custom minivan stick-figure family stickers, mouse ears, popcorn buckets, trading pins) and other things that aren't real, like fan club status, achievement badges, in-world titles, or DVC points.

Because there is no limit to what people will pay for Disney parks.

TheMaxRebo

Honestly though, not too bad for your 4th LL. I thought it would be far worse on a sold out day.

Wonder if they lower th cap a bit (or it has been lower)

Not saying I would want to pay $35 for it but paying that and being able to get 5 or 6 decent uses is better than $30 and getting 2 good rides

JoeCamel

They got taken, everyone hates to feel taken, they tell their friends how it feels

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom