Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

Fido Chuckwagon

My daughter liked CRT best around age 4 or 5 through age 7 and at age 9 she finds it less magical now that she knows the princesses aren’t real. I would hate for some other family to miss the magic of taking their kids to CRT because a stranger told them it should be saved for adults.
Yeah, that was really a ludicrous statement. I took my oldest daughter there on our first trip when she was 2 and she loved it. There were lots of other toddlers. It is definitely geared towards children, like nearly everything else in the Magic Kingdom.

ToTBellHop

Depends on their age, or attitude.

It's the formal restaurant of MK. A place to get dressed up for. It's not Chef Mickey's.
Uh, no. MK has no formal restaurants. But, if you’d like to wear a suit to hug Cinderella fresh off your death march in 95 degrees, live your truth. You’ll be surrounded by toddlers.
1721214065214.gif

JD80

Agree 100%....this just brings back the "broken" part of FP+....I honestly dont understand why they did this after reading about it

I know I'm 2 pages behind replying to this but most people are completely ignoring that it's extremely unlikely that Disney will be dumping all the LLMP inventory at +7 days because of this reason.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom