Lightning Lane at Walt Disney World

mattpeto

I don’t think they can do tiers. With the tier system they had before, you could only get one of the tier 1 rides. People will not pay for genie+ to get on only 1 tier 1 ride and then the rest tier 2.

So when I go to HS and buy Genie+ and pay all this money to get SDD, TSMM and MMRR? No way Jose.

The current system I would be able to get SDD, ToT, RnR, MFSR and MMRR just by stacking and going in to the park at 3pm.

Genie+ sales would drop like a stone.

I dont see it happening.
The rumors are that Tiers will return. We all hated tapping into Disney Jr. Dance Party and VotLM (RIP), but the screaming people that yelled about waking up at 7 am won this round.

It’s likely going to be significantly less value overall but hey you can all sleep in now…

TQQQ

The rumors are that Tiers will return. We all hated tapping into Disney Jr. Dance Party and VotLM (RIP), but the screaming people that yelled about waking up at 7 am won this round.

It’s likely going to be significantly less value overall but hey you can all sleep in now…
I am the one screaming about 7am. And pre booking is 100% necessary. But not at the expense of tiers.

It won’t work. People won’t pay for it. There’s no value in it at all. Genie sales will drop and they will have to change it again.

There’s no reason that they can’t just modify the current system allowing resort guests to book their first ride and buy 2 ILLs. Solves everyone’s problems

JD80

I am the one screaming about 7am. And pre booking is 100% necessary. But not at the expense of tiers.

It won’t work. People won’t pay for it. There’s no value in it at all. Genie sales will drop and they will have to change it again.

There’s no reason that they can’t just modify the current system allowing resort guests to book their first ride and buy 2 ILLs. Solves everyone’s problems

Tier system will be just for the pre-booking if there is any.

Jrb1979

They could just only allocate a portion the prebooking and save some for day of

I would prefer they do that and only 1 LL done for prebooking vs 3 with tiers
The easiest solution is to only allow 1 LL to be pre-booked per day. Gets rid of the 7am problem but also keeps the system the same.

Fido Chuckwagon

How can they do Tiers with ILL's? They would have to eliminate them and theres no way thats happening
They can basically have 3 tiers. ILL$ are the old Tier 1, the old Tier 2 rides are the new Tier 1 rides, and there are Tier 2 rides that basically never need a fastpass (shows at HS, Mickey’s Philharmagic at MK, etc.). It’ll be awful but that’s what’s being reported.

Fido Chuckwagon

The easiest solution is to only allow 1 LL to be pre-booked per day. Gets rid of the 7am problem but also keeps the system the same.
Unfortunately that’s not what’s being reported. I do wonder when in 2024 they are going to implement this. It’s going to be December next week so I can’t imagine this is something they’re implementing in January…

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Imagine being a first time guest and trying to figure this out…yikes.
That’s something I don’t think they are factoring in. I know of and have seen many numerous first time families go and become sooo frustrated with everything, they don’t plan to come back. Ever. Before people got hooked and were frequent return guests, bought into DVC, etc but I don’t think that percentage will be the same going forward.

Not sure what their forecasts look like down the road but it’s already not good and then plug that in and it could be worse long term.

JD80

Unfortunately that’s not what’s being reported. I do wonder when in 2024 they are going to implement this. It’s going to be December next week so I can’t imagine this is something they’re implementing in January…

Nothing is being reported it's just rumors and hearsay at this point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom