Disney Fantasy Question

DTM93

Original Poster
I've seen a lot of previews of the Disney Dream and I was just wondering is the Disney Fantasy going to be the same?
I was looking at the Disney Cruise Line website and the ship seems to be very similar to the Dream?
I actually want it to be similar because I'm thinking of making it the next trip me and my parents have.
Does anybody have an idea?
Thank you for responding if you do.
:)

DisneyJoe

Same size, bigger, smaller? Because I was looking on Wiki and it looks like its just about the same size as the dream... Am I correct?

Yes - same size.

The Magic and the Wonder are "sister" ships and are extremely similar.

The Dream and the Fantasy will also be sister ships.

Disneyfalcon

Yep, like Joe said, same size.

The only real differences between the Wonder and Magic are little things like the statue in the lobby, and a few of name changes on the restaurant, buffet and night clubs.

The Fantasy may have some of those same differences but otherwise it should be the same. It will still have the Aquaduck!:)

devoy1701

The poor Fantasy will not get all the hoopla that the Dream is currently getting...basically what happened when the Wonder joined the fleet.

No big deal. It will still be a fantastic ship with all of the same amenities. I was definitely excited for the premiere of the Dream, but I am even more excited about our cruise that is booked on the Fantasy next May. Especially because the ship will only be a month old.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom