Disney Family Fun video

Great video - thanks for sharing! What an awesome keepsake that makes! What I want to know was when that was taken?!? The parks seem almost empty in some shots!

skinnymarie2000

Original Poster
Great video - thanks for sharing! What an awesome keepsake that makes! What I want to know was when that was taken?!? The parks seem almost empty in some shots!

We were there from Sept 26 to Oct 5. On the bus to Magic Kingdom we were the only ones on the bus. We walked right on Test Track twice and the water parks they were waiting for us at the top of the slides. We had the best time with little crowds the entire time.
I will take the kids out of school every time if it means low crowds.

CaptainJackNO

My family and I have been through some rough times over the last few years. During that time I would watch Disney Videos on youtube. They always cheered me up and made me cry at the same time. So when we got to go back we knew we really wanted to do it big. 6 long years of wishing and planning turned out to be the best vacation of my life. The kids were 10 and 7 and they had an amazing time.

I made this video for my friends and family to share in the fun. I love to share it with other Disney fans. I am always looking for good Disney youtube videos to cheer me up.
Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2onDCtDvc6s&list=UUcVEy83QpARS2gO36sL-8_Q&index=6&feature=plcp

Great Video!!

rambocat1974

We have 60 days til we go and my near 4 year old was watching it intently so kudos to you.

An abosultely brilliant video, so how much for you to edit mine!!!:animwink:

Rob

Sarabell

I love your family video! and I love all your little dance party moments even more! glad to see you had a blast lol:

skinnymarie2000

Original Poster
I love your family video! and I love all your little dance party moments even more! glad to see you had a blast lol:

I love our dance party too! I first thought the family would be too embarrassed to dance all over Disney but once we started we just couldn't stop. I love the scene on the Downtown Disney boat. The boat driver was hilarious. He loved that we were having fun but was not up for dancing with me. It was super fun!!!!

dgm21578

how to help

Great video! Gave me some ideas for mine. I would like to know, when you have the video of Typhoon Lagoon playing, other pictures come in from the side, how did you do that? I assume you're using a mac and imovie. What version do you have? Cause I am one version behind and that may be the reason I can't do it. I never know what to do with vertical pictures and what you did would be great for incorporating more of them.

skinnymarie2000

Original Poster
Great video! Gave me some ideas for mine. I would like to know, when you have the video of Typhoon Lagoon playing, other pictures come in from the side, how did you do that? I assume you're using a mac and imovie. What version do you have? Cause I am one version behind and that may be the reason I can't do it. I never know what to do with vertical pictures and what you did would be great for incorporating more of them.

I have imovie 11 and it is called side by side effect. you can slide it in and adjust it left or right. I have a lot of vertical video too! I just got the ILife 11 upgrade. Good luck. Please share your video when your done. :)

skinnymarie2000

Original Poster
I was going to ask what type of camera did you use? Great video!

I am using the Panisonc Lumix DMC TS2 My husband bought it for me because it's a rugged camera. I tend to break cameras because I take it everywhere and use them a lot. It takes HD video and can withstand very hot and cold temperatures and of course it's waterproof.

C.FERNIE

thats a fantastic video, thanks for posting it, really enjoyed it will be buying a lotto ticket tonight lol MUST GET BACK TO WDW SOON lol:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom