Disney Family Fun video

skinnymarie2000

Original Poster
My family and I have been through some rough times over the last few years. During that time I would watch Disney Videos on youtube. They always cheered me up and made me cry at the same time. So when we got to go back we knew we really wanted to do it big. 6 long years of wishing and planning turned out to be the best vacation of my life. The kids were 10 and 7 and they had an amazing time.

I made this video for my friends and family to share in the fun. I love to share it with other Disney fans. I am always looking for good Disney youtube videos to cheer me up.
Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2onDCtDvc6s&list=UUcVEy83QpARS2gO36sL-8_Q&index=6&feature=plcp

inkyblacks

My family and I have been through some rough times over the last few years. During that time I would watch Disney Videos on youtube. They always cheered me up and made me cry at the same time. So when we got to go back we knew we really wanted to do it big. 6 long years of wishing and planning turned out to be the best vacation of my life. The kids were 10 and 7 and they had an amazing time.

I made this video for my friends and family to share in the fun. I love to share it with other Disney fans. I am always looking for good Disney youtube videos to cheer me up.
Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2onDCtDvc6s&list=UUcVEy83QpARS2gO36sL-8_Q&index=6&feature=plcp

You did a very good job !!! That is easily in the top 10 best videos I have seen from a WDW trip. Keep up the good work !!! :sohappy:

accord99cutie

Premium Member
How funny! Last night I was browsing disney vacation videos on youtube and actually watched YOUR video! When I first started it after clicking the link I was like "those kids look familiar... where have I seen them before??" Great job on the video!!!

skinnymarie2000

Original Poster
How funny! Last night I was browsing disney vacation videos on youtube and actually watched YOUR video! When I first started it after clicking the link I was like "those kids look familiar... where have I seen them before??" Great job on the video!!!

That's so funny! I am glad you enjoyed it! I spend too much time on youtube searching Disney vacation videos too!

vjgraham

First of all, I am sorry to hear about your rough times. I'm glad you have made it through those days. Your video was great. I wish I could produce ones just as good. I always watch Disney videos on Youtube to get me in the Disney spirit and yours was definitely inspiring. It only makes me look forward to out next visit in May that much more. You have what appears to be a great family. best wishes to you all....:)

skinnymarie2000

Original Poster
First of all, I am sorry to hear about your rough times. I'm glad you have made it through those days. Your video was great. I wish I could produce ones just as good. I always watch Disney videos on Youtube to get me in the Disney spirit and yours was definitely inspiring. It only makes me look forward to out next visit in May that much more. You have what appears to be a great family. best wishes to you all....:)

Thanks so much! You can make your own video too! It is very easy, the software does most of the work for you. I challenge you to try after your next trip and share with us. Take lots of video and when you get back it will just come together. If you have a pc use windows movie maker and imovie for a mac. There are youtube tutorials on how to use them and all you need is the video and a little bit of creativity. Good luck and I hope you have a magical May Disney vacation!!

skinnymarie2000

Original Poster
If you have another youtube video to share I would love to see it! Our trip isn't for another 566 days so I love to watch other families enjoying my happy place.

I_heart_Tigger

Very nice! :sohappy:

I love watching the Disney Youtube videos too. Here's mine from a couple years ago when my sister and I surprised my niece and took her to Disney World for her 8th birthday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6FSc_e0Fsw

I was thinking of doing a video for my next trip but it's me and my 2 best girlfriends (their 1st visit) and we're in our 20's/30's. I'm a little concerned it might end up being a non-pg13 video :lol::lookaroun

skinnymarie2000

Original Poster
Very nice! :sohappy:

I love watching the Disney Youtube videos too. Here's mine from a couple years ago when my sister and I surprised my niece and took her to Disney World for her 8th birthday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6FSc_e0Fsw

I was thinking of doing a video for my next trip but it's me and my 2 best girlfriends (their 1st visit) and we're in our 20's/30's. I'm a little concerned it might end up being a non-pg13 video :lol::lookaroun

Great Job!! Would love to see your next visit!!
Ps love the black and white dress

Cosmic Commando

Loved your video! My first attempt was mostly just a slideshow, but there is a video of my son's first ride on the Barnstormer that was very memorable :ROFLOL:. This was also the year where I came up with the idea to dress up as the Universe of Energy(Ellen, Bill Nye, 3 dinos) for MNSSHP, so it is near and dear to my heart. We never took many videos before, but as the kids get older and I see so many great videos like all of yours, I am definitely looking to change things up for our next trip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW8dLf-rXEs

skinnymarie2000

Original Poster
Loved your video! My first attempt was mostly just a slideshow, but there is a video of my son's first ride on the Barnstormer that was very memorable :ROFLOL:. This was also the year where I came up with the idea to dress up as the Universe of Energy(Ellen, Bill Nye, 3 dinos) for MNSSHP, so it is near and dear to my heart. We never took many videos before, but as the kids get older and I see so many great videos like all of yours, I am definitely looking to change things up for our next trip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW8dLf-rXEs

Tried to watch it but it is blocked :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom