News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

Vinnie Mac

I can just hear the D'Amaro spin at D23 in my head now:

"And while we know you will be sad to hear that our limited time run show, Disney Enchantment (which we celebrated our 50th anniversary at Walt Disney World with) is coming to an end, we know that guests will love what we have in store for them next. Coming to the Magic Kingdom in March 2023, is a 100th Anniversary special edition show called "Happily Ever After: 100 Years of Wonder." The show returns a fan favorite to our Florida resort with new enhancements such as additional lasers and spotlights, projections on Main Street USA and a breath taking perimeter finale."
Wait no cause this kinda sounds cool-

Sir_Cliff

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but just saw the Bastille Day fireworks show from DLP and was nice to be reminded of how effective a show without projections can be. This one uses music from the Disney films set in France as well as drones and fountains, and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it considering I'm usually less down on the projections than a lot of people.

Anyway, it's also a nice watch if you want to see fireworks using more obscure music for these things:

gerarar

Premium Member
Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but just saw the Bastille Day fireworks show from DLP and was nice to be reminded of how effective a show without projections can be. This one uses music from the Disney films set in France as well as drones and fountains, and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it considering I'm usually less down on the projections than a lot of people.

Anyway, it's also a nice watch if you want to see fireworks using more obscure music for these things:

Yeah I was there that night, and it was really impressive. Loved the use of drones in combination with the fireworks. It got me thinking that AK could really benefit from a drone pyro-less show.

Some of my clips from Bastille Day:

TarzanRocked99-

I have to imagine someone as closely associated with the company wouldn’t just go rogue and intentionally poke the bear unless he knows something is in the works.

This is the second post in two weeks on the subject.

jrhwdw

I have to imagine someone as closely associated with the company wouldn’t just go rogue and intentionally poke the bear unless he knows something is in the works.

If he knows something...and may know that Disney wants to wait till D23.......Why is he doing this now??????

It also feels weird that we get more hints about a possible return of HEA than anything F! related........I still say we need F! News before HEA............

Vinnie Mac

Part of me feels like he's just posting this on his own because this is his personal account.

Then again, it is weird how he's only posting HEA related stuff now at a time where rumors of HEA coming back after Enchantment ends have come to life in the past month or so

TarzanRocked99-

Part of me feels like he's just posting this on his own because this is his personal account.

Then again, it is weird how he's only posting HEA related stuff now at a time where rumors of HEA coming back after Enchantment ends have come to life in the past month or so
Yes but he keeps tagging the official Disney Parks Account

jrhwdw

I have enough pieces of info to know that something is changing next year but I just haven't heard anyone confirm HEA specifically.
I wonder if TDO will do something 100 Years related? That might be easier to transfer from the 50th/Enchantment????? If Disney really markets HEA"s Return....might it expose that MK maybe maybe made a mistake with the 50th??????

Call me crazy but I do wish HEA could turn back time!!!!!!!!!

jrhwdw

Hopefully more than one thing changing/new next year besides the MKs firework show and F!
F! should still be 2022......Correct........
If F! Gets pushed off till 2023...... Who knows if DHS is really working on it????????? Yes, there was Pyro Tests a while ago but we haven't heard anything more...

TheMaxRebo

I wonder if TDO will do something 100 Years related? That might be easier to transfer from the 50th/Enchantment????? If Disney really markets HEA"s Return....might it expose that MK maybe maybe made a mistake with the 50th??????

Call me crazy but I do wish HEA could turn back time!!!!!!!!!

Could just do HEA with a intro (or tag) from Walt/Roy/Mickey to tie it into the 100th

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom