News Disney Early Morning Magic comes to Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I’m just having an agent orange flashback to when they announced these gimmicks at magic kingdom...

Selling parts of days for fees...I remember being told I was exaggerating then...
Dur. If you don't like it don't go. This doesn't effect you in anyway. It's perfect for my family because we value convenience over money. Dur. Dur.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
So, about this thing they're offering. I mean, to each their own. I understand and don't care if you want to pay this. Go for it. But how they operate their parks really annoys me to no end. It's basically "come spend money!!!!" but they spin it like they're really giving you something special. Kudos because people eat it up. If they truly cared, it'd be free.

The base, all you can ride tickets should provide enough opportunity to enter the parks and ride the rides.

This is insanity. If they do not - 100% Disney’s fault - then you close the gates and don’t sell the tickets.

The idea this is unreasonable will confound me forever.

Kman101

I know...

I’m just having an agent orange flashback to when they announced these gimmicks at magic kingdom...

Selling parts of days for fees...I remember being told I was exaggerating then...

Buy 2020 it will be all four parks...likely sooner. And it will never go away till the credit swipers fall silent.
Don’t sound out the side of the mountain in the snow when you hear a “storm” coming.

I'm sick of their blatant money grabs that people defend and pay for. I don't care if you want to spend money to do what they offer. I care that you (not *you* lol) don't see it for what it is.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I'm sick of their blatant money grabs that people defend and pay for. I don't care if you want to spend money to do what they offer. I care that you (not *you* lol) don't see it for what it is.

But... but... Diznee iz a bizness. If you don't like it, don't go. We enjoy paying exorbitant amounts of money for more convenience and to feel special. Yadda, yadda, yadda...

Kman101

But... but... Diznee iz a bizness. If you don't like it, don't go. We enjoy paying exorbitant amounts of money for more convenience and to feel special. Yadda, yadda, yadda...

I think you nailed it :joyfull:

I better stop before I'm called negative and a Disney hater :)

Funny how they used to make you feel special without doing what they currently do. And ... gasp! They were a business then too.

Gillyanne

Honestly I've found many reviews of TSL to be right on the money and fair. No overpraise. No underpraise. IMO of course.

giphy.gif

TBF I haven't seen it yet, I plan to go in a few weeks. The Sunday when I get there, I'm going to head over kid-free. I'll hit up Tiffany at Epcot and then have a FP for TSM at 7pm, and try to hit the other rides while I'm in there (but then I have a whole week to try again if I can get over w/o kids)

Kman101

giphy.gif

TBF I haven't seen it yet, I plan to go in a few weeks. The Sunday when I get there, I'm going to head over kid-free. I'll hit up Tiffany at Epcot and then have a FP for TSM at 7pm, and try to hit the other rides while I'm in there (but then I have a whole week to try again if I can get over w/o kids)

lol at the gif. I can agree with that. "Whelmed". I wasn't overwhelmed by it, but I wasn't entirely underwhelmed by it either. Good way to put. Hard to explain. It's fine. lol. But they need to just implement plans as is. Enough with the cutting.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I would not. My brain just can’t rationalize upcharges for so little you get. Some may find it a value, not me.

I’ve been trying to train people too look at the aggregate...

$69 for “early entry”...$110 or so average for the 9-9 day...$120 for “extra magic”

This is a quantifiable decline in the value/guest experience...whether it has a crowding reason or not...

You’re valuing a product that once was all inclusive at $300 or so 3 in pieces.

And I’m not even getting into hard ticket events...these aren’t for “parties”...it’s just to access standby lines.

Doesn’t look too “magical” if you put on the big boy shoes and look at it on the broad spectrum.

The generals can’t fixate on one soldier on the field.

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
Is the breakfast is at Woody’s lunchbox? Is it a continental breakfast buffet or just pick up a fruit pot, a yoghurt and a pastrie and order your Main from the counter?

At MK, it’s a decent breakfast at least. I just don’t see how they can do that in TSL with only a QS eaterie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom