News 'Disney Dreams That Soar' Drone show coming to Walt Disney World this summer

TTA94

Curious where will be the best spots to watch this from, considering the speaker locations and spotlights.

I do want to see this but I can’t shake the feeling that it’s going to be nightmare every night to park and walk around. Mainly because it’s a popular four lettered word, FREE. Not saying paid in park nighttime shows are any better in terms of crowds lol but still I see this being much worse.

TTA94

We're less than a month away. Any idea when we'll get some more info like showtimes?

Gotta love how tight lipped they are now a days. They definitely took a page from Universal. At least with the night parade, assuming that the next project in line, it won’t be as easy to keep that quiet close to its debut due to casting and rehearsals. Keeping cms quiet won’t be easy.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Gotta love how tight lipped they are now a days. They definitely took a page from Universal. At least with the night parade, assuming that the next project in line, it won’t be as easy to keep that quiet close to its debut due to casting and rehearsals. Keeping cms quiet won’t be easy.
I didn't think about that. They haven't been giving away a lot of info about a lot of stuff before hand recently. It's definitely a change from what we've seen in the past.

jrhwdw

I get it and TDO can do what it wants. However, Showtimes shouldn't be a Big Secret for Springs' Drones.....

As far as the Night Parade Issue, I don’t think it's bad to at least get a Official TDO Confirmation that it's on its way......

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Doesn't look like it at this time.......of course!

Let's hope TDO is Ready for Next Friday!!!!!
They sometimes release stuff later in the day, but yeah in this case we're probably not getting anything today, it's gotta be sometime this week. On another note I'm happy they're adding in spotlights for the show so it's more than just drones, hopefully they have lasers in this show too.

jrhwdw

They sometimes release stuff later in the day, but yeah in this case we're probably not getting anything today, it's gotta be sometime this week. On another note I'm happy they're adding in spotlights for the show so it's more than just drones, hopefully they have lasers in this show too.
It's nice to see the Spotlights testing! I haven't found any Drone Testing though......

Starship824

In the Parks
No
It's nice to see the Spotlights testing! I haven't found any Drone Testing though......
Yeah there was a YouTuber that said they saw them around 9 from the Disney Springs parking garage but not testing over the lake but in another area. It's really weird that we haven't seen any major testing meanwhile universal was testing last year for their new show. Though I'm entirely sure how much testing drones need. At the balloon festival in NJ that I went to they had a drone and I didn't hear of any testing for that so they might not need it. And they already had a show in 2016 so maybe there's just no need.

CntrlFlPete

I believe the speakers on the silver towers are new, I assume for this show (the ones with the speakers covered):

sp12405.jpg

sp22405.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom