Disney Dream Job Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedMansion1

I think its great

I think you did a great job with your video.

timnew.gif

Please vote for my dream job video!
http://www.careerbuilder.com/disneydreamjobs/dream-job-applicant.asp?jtid=3&ytid=OqL1e35b1J8

wdwowner

Ouch that was harsh... why the hate?

Sorry, did not come out like I wanted it to. Personal opinion on the video, that is all.

About the Red Sox, Chicago Cubs season ticket holder here. When the RS were at Wrigley the RS fans were very rude to Cubs fans. Not very nice, we left the game early because of the RS fans. Never felt that way during any other game over 30 years of going.

kennygman

I liked your video and throw some pirate support behind your wdwmagic effort. The "ottoman empire" had me in stitches.

Tim, I heard that you're paying 3-4 people to vote 8 hours a day for you. If they're only getting you 9 votes in 9 minutes.....you should fire them. I can get 15-16 votes a minute. I think you should do some recalculations.

HauntedMansion1

Hey Skippy,

LOL...I am not paying anyone to vote....thats funny (unless you consider pizza and soda pop pay) but I do have alot of support from family and friends that believe in me and my dream. And hey...I would be super happy if they do the 9 votes a day I'd be that much closer to my dream job!

So email me your address Skippy and I will send you a Lrg. Cheese and a 2 litter of soda and you can join my verizon network as well. I could always use a few more good clickers :)

timnew.gif

Please vote for me!
http://www.careerbuilder.com/disneydreamjobs/dream-job-applicant.asp?jtid=3&ytid=OqL1e35b1J8

Tigggrl

OMG Kenny, How CUTE! How can anyone resist??? LOL! You have such a great sense of humor, you soooo deserve to win this!

debbienew.gif
[/quote]

RSoxNo1

Since we're in the business of showing off our banners, mine isn't as heart warming, but it does have a stone squirrel...
bannernh3.jpg

I appreciate everyone that has voted for me and those that will vote for me in the coming days. You can find my link in my signature.

kennygman

Kenny,
Be realistic, I can't disturb the remnants of an ancient civilization

You could use your Indiana Jones archaeologist skills!

"On your left you'll see a large snake, do you know what kind of snake that is?...that's right it's plastic!"

DisneyRules

WOW,some really good Videos!

I really give credit to all of the entrants and wish they all could win.Alot of hard work and some real fans have created some very funny,scary,and cool entries.I just voted for my favorites and here they are.....For Pirate CaptainTony,Dante(she is VERY GOOD),Alexander,KennyG,and Pirate Zack.
For Jungle Cruise Skipper,Skipper Bret(Funny),MissDisWis,TimGrassi,JasonfromFl,and TheDeans5.

The last Dream Job, HauntedMansionButler,Butlerette?:) is the best.Can't be too funny(like Pirate),but should be scary in a good way.
I like a few of them ALOT,but my favorite was that guy Tim's(with the cool Haunted Mansion backround),video.His is the most like a butler at the HauntedMansion.He looks so into the character like he is having fun and has a cool voice and look.He really impressed me.There are a few other good ones,TheMadameLeottaMom(head in globe)is cool.
And also MikeSwine,(macaroni night butler)as well.These three also seem like regular,cool people which is what a Disney cast member should be.Fun,friendly,happy and easygoing. Good luck everyone!:sohappy:

kennygman

I really give credit to all of the entrants and wish they all could win.Alot of hard work and some real fans have created some very funny,scary,and cool entries.I just voted for my favorites and here they are.....For Pirate CaptainTony,Dante(she is VERY GOOD),Alexander,KennyG,and Pirate Zack.
For Jungle Cruise Skipper,Skipper Bret(Funny),MissDisWis,TimGassi,JasonfromFl,and TheDeans5.

The last Dream Job, HauntedMansionButler,Butlerette?:) is the best.Can't be too funny(like Pirate),but should be scary in a good way.
I like a few of them ALOT,but my favorite was that guy Tim's(with the cool Haunted Mansion backround),video.His is the most like a butler at the HauntedMansion.He looks so into the character like he is having fun and has a cool voice and look.He really impressed me.There are a few other good ones,TheMadameLeottaMom(head in globe)is cool.
And also MikeSwine,(macaroni night butler)as well.These three also seem like regular,cool people which is what a Disney cast member should be.Fun,friendly,happy and easygoing. Good luck everyone!:sohappy:

Thanks for mentioning me among your favorite pirates! I appreciate your support. You picked some good videos there imho. 1/4 of our judges score was based on humor. I can say that it is hard to be funny with HM and Princess. There was this one princess that kicked a tree, said something like "kick but like Mulan," but she didn't make the finals. One pirate cut coupons and walked his dog named "plank." He was funny. I thought he shoulda made it in.
Thanks for the vote.
Kenny

RSoxNo1

For Jungle Cruise Skipper,Skipper Bret(Funny),MissDisWis,TimGassi,JasonfromFl,and TheDeans5.

I appreciate the support, but I should clarify that my name is not "Tim Gassi", I didn't steal Stitch's Chili Dog - It's Tim Grassey. The way you can remember that is my wife's last name is Knoll, making out children's last name, Grassey-Knoll...

kennygman

I appreciate the support, but I should clarify that my name is not "Tim Gassi", I didn't steal Stitch's Chili Dog - It's Tim Grassey. The way you can remember that is my wife's last name is Knoll, making out children's last name, Grassey-Knoll...

Now that would have made a great wedding announcement for Jay Leno. :ROFLOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom