Disney Dream Job Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalikala

I was watching the Princess in Waiting ones and I thought I had a decent chance 2 hours prior to the deadline. I took my son to Riley's Childrens Hospital on Wed and when I got back I found 44 additional entries on the last day. So much for my chance! There is now approx. 65 entries that I found. Good luck to all that entered!!!

I know how ya feel! When I first searched, only about 25 pirates came up. Pretty good odds, I thought! But now there are quite a few more- most of which are WAY better than mine, so I'm not quite as optimistic! Still, 20 finalists does make it a decent chance!

kennygman

Kalikala,

Lets keep our fingers crossed. Please post if(when:D ) you get a response from Careerbuilder.

I've heard!

:sohappy: Woohoo!!!! :sohappy: I'm a finalist!!!
Voting begins March 6. Got the call from Linda today!
I've made the top 20, now all I'll have to make is the top 5.
Details to follow.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lODEMDOz3x8

Voting begins March 6 at www.careerbuilder.com/disneydreamjobs
Thanks for your support!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I've heard!

:sohappy: Woohoo!!!! :sohappy: I'm a finalist!!!
Voting begins March 6. Got the call from Linda today!
I've made the top 20, now all I'll have to make is the top 5.
Details to follow.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lODEMDOz3x8

Voting begins March 6 at www.careerbuilder.com/disneydreamjobs
Thanks for your support!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

CONGRATULATIOS!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
I will be sure to cast my vote!!! Best of luck!!!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Congrats to all the finalists.

Be sure to remind us when it's time for voting. :wave:

RSoxNo1

Today was the day they were supposed to notify people. I can't imagine that they would wait any longer then today.

kennygman

Today was the day they were supposed to notify people. I can't imagine that they would wait any longer then today.

Maybe Linda caught the flu? Can always hold out hope. Plus, if someone doesn't fax back the affidavit by Friday they forfeit and the next person gets it. Ya never know, huh?:shrug:

twirl2378

It’s night, raining (just makes me even more sad :( ) and I haven’t been contacted by CareerBuilders yet, so I’m guessing that’s a no. :cry:

:sohappy: CONGRADULATIONS to you all that made it to the second round!!!!!!! I’ll be sending all my friends to vote for you ! At least some of you made it. :sohappy:

I guess I’ll have to wait 2 more years till I’m out of college to be a face character, maybe even Alice (That’s my REAL dream!!):D

*Crosses fingers*:drevil: I can only hope that a person turns down the chance to be voted for and I get my video on CareerBuilders and Become a Princes in waiting! I’m holding on to very little hope for Saturday:brick: .

MagicHourMan

I haven't heard...

Of any Haunted Mansion being notified yet. Has anyone who had that dream job audition found out yet? The rules state that the winners will be notified "on or about February 28". So technically it could be tomorrow or the next day. Besides, the affidavits don't necessarily have to be returned by Friday or anything because the videos won't be posted until March 6th anyways. Maybe you can fax them or as long as they're postmarked by the 6th they'll still be able to put your video up. The video's are already up for public viewing so maybe the affidavits are just for the publicity and grand prize after the contest is over. The rules don't state a specific date the affidavits have to be signed by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom