Disney dollars ?

Tramp

This one is from the 25th anniversary of WDW

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 107

disneyqueen

I just got some about a month ago and the $1 has Steamboat Willie on it. The $5 has Snow White and the $10 has Tinker Bell. They do special stuff for the different celebrations(ie:100 years of magic). They look so cool. I love them. I get some each trip, because it has the year on it.:animwink:

Yellow Shoes

After looking at them, I remember why it is so hard to spend them.

Really, a $1 souvenir is a pretty good deal. So is $10, for that matter............

Lilo

I have one $1 from 2001 with Mickey as the Sorcer's Apprentice on front with "Disneyland Park" underneath his picture. On the back is a stylized drawing of Cindy's Castle with Open 1955 - Disneyland Park. Cool. I also have two $1 from 2000 with the EPCOT on back with the 2000 running along the Sphere, and 3 $1 100 Years of Magic from 2002. I am definitely going to mount one of each:wave:

emmagata

Original Poster
I just thought of something.

How about getting the Disney dollars autographed by the character that's on the bill?

stepharoni

Oh, great!! Now something else I need to collect every one of. I didn't think about them being different for every special year. Thanks for posting those. Thanks a lot!

gjpjtj

Originally posted by Bagheera
Actually, if you've got Disney Dollars left after your trip, you can just go back to the local Disney Store and either use them as cash there or convert them back to standard currency.

Actually, my wife tried to exchange some, to cash at our local Disney store last week, and they would not give her cash back. Does anyone know if they have changed their policies on this???:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom