Disney Dining Experience

TimonRulz

Original Poster
I was looking around the passholder part of the wdw site and saw the Disney Dining Experience for 65 dollars. I see the benefits and all, the 20% off for a year from dining at select locations, but how many people is it good for. I mean, if I'm there with the card, how many people can eat with me and have their meals discounted also? Also, what exactly is it good for? Full meals, snakcs at those places, the drink cups at the Pop Century that I like with the free refills? Also, it said something about a card for the spouse. If she is with me, she won't need that card, right? Sorry for the dumb question. Also, anyone who has used this before, your opions are welcomed. Thanks for reading!

sweetpee_1993

We have the DDE card and love it. It saves a ton.

You can use it at most of the sit-down eateries. Everything POP is included but it does NOT apply to the refillable mugs. When you get your card in the mail it will come with a list of the eateries you can use it at. Also, anywhere you go it never hurts to ask or mention it.

I'm pretty sure the number of people in your party that can use your DDE discount is up to 10. This includes alcoholic beverages, too. I think you have to have everyone on the same check. I'm not real sure about that.

The card paid for itself in discounts very quickly for us. For my family of 4 to go to Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast is $132. Take the $26.40 off (20% of the bill) and I'm down to $105.60. With that discount amount, by the time we hit meal #3 the card has paid for itself. We eat a lot of the sit-down meals so it really works out great for us.

Good luck!

You can only use the card at table service restaurants but it includes everything at your meal including alcohol. Your party can be up to ten people. I was able to apply the discount to everyone in my party and and still have the bill split.

shoppingnut

You can only use the card at table service restaurants but it includes everything at your meal including alcohol. Your party can be up to ten people. I was able to apply the discount to everyone in my party and and still have the bill split.

No the card is good for a discount at the foodcourts in Pop Century and Port Orleans Riverside and FQ.

The DDE card has saved me plenty, I highly recommend it.

TimonRulz

Original Poster
I know this doesn't have to do with that Dining Card, but I had anotehr question. I know there are lots of things flying around about McDonald's leaving DOwntown Disney and not renewing and such, but as of now... are they taking room keys for payment? I remember my first two visits they took them and charged it to the room, but the last two times I went, they said they no longer took them. Is that still how it is? It was just so convenient. Don't get me wrong, I love Disney food, but I always hit up McDonalds a couple times per trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom