Disney Dining Experience Card

fillerup

Just a heads up since there's always been lots of discussion about the time it takes to get the permanent card.

We ordered our cards on Aug 5 - picked up the temp cards (not just a letter) the next morning at Epcot.

The permanent cards arrived on Aug 24 with an expiration of Oct '06.

Paid for the cards and then some the first two visits.

Not to mention the great benefit of free valet parking at resorts. And on the topic of parking - when we dropped the car at B'walk last Saturday at about 7pm, I asked if there was a time limit. The CM said that Valet closed at around 2am, so just be back before then.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I love how with a 1 year membership, I got 16 months... took me 4 months after enrolling to receive the permanent cards. Odd thing... they were mailed from Pennsylvania

imamouse

Club Newsletter?

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
Welcome to the boards Ohana! Click here for more info on DDE (Disney Dining Experience) http://allearsnet.com/din/dde.htm

Thanks for the link.

It lists a club newsletter as one of the benefits. I've had the DDE card since March of this year and have not received a newsletter. Has anyone else received this newsletter and if so, how often is it distributed? Is it sent via email or snail mail? Thanks!
:wave:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
imamouse said:
Thanks for the link.

It lists a club newsletter as one of the benefits. I've had the DDE card since March of this year and have not received a newsletter. Has anyone else received this newsletter and if so, how often is it distributed? Is it sent via email or snail mail? Thanks!
:wave:
Been a member about the same length of time and I have not seen a letter either. From what I understand DDE was quite overwhelmed at the response that they got when they opened it to AP holders which could very well be the reason that no newsletter has gone out.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
tracyandalex said:
we are going in april, how soon should we sign up?

thanks in advance

tracy
I would not cut it any closer than 1 week prior to your departure. If you want to be safe I would order it 4 weeks prior.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom