Disney Desserts at Disney World

Mom's the word

Okay, everything at Boulangerie Patisserie and Boma but I have 2 special faves - chocolate mousse at Les Chefs de France and Deep Fried Oreos at Boma . . . they are the very, very best desserts. :slurp: :slurp:

DCL

One of my favorite desserts would have to be the funnel cake outside the American Adventure :slurp: Delicious!

longfamily

the Tidal wave at the Coral Reef!!! It's a warm chocolate cake/brownie with melted milk chocolate and melted white chocolate mixed with Gran Marnier baked into the center. The dessert is sprinkled with melted chocolate and cherry chutney:slurp:

ruca

The Wave at the Coral Reef. It is amazingly good-so good in fact, that we went back for more later that week. The wave is a chocolate souflee that leaks out chocolate fudge and Grand Maniere when you break into it. It comes served with homemade white chocolate ice cream and dried cherry compote.

The creme brulee at Bistro de Paris is a close second and chocolate dipped strwberries or chocolate carmel apples on Main Street during Spectro Magic are pricelss!!!! YUM!!!!

ruca

longfamily said:
the Tidal wave at the Coral Reef!!! It's a warm chocolate cake/brownie with melted milk chocolate and melted white chocolate mixed with Gran Marnier baked into the center. The dessert is sprinkled with melted chocolate and cherry chutney:slurp:

Haha-great minds think alike! :lol:

ChefTigger

ummmmmmmm!!! We need a drooooling smilie for theses kind of posts.

2- the Valrhona chocolate souffle at the Flying Fish
3- the chocolate/raspberry souffle at the California Grill

and my big winner the tidal wave from the Coral Reef... (hint! it's in the recipe thread..hint!) someone was kind enough to put it there:wave:

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
SpenceMan01 said:
I dunno if it counts as a dessert, but I finally had a Dole Whip (Float) on my trip earlier this month. It was nummy!! :slurp:

"Great Guinea pig of Winnipeg!" - Yes the Dole Whip counts as a dessert! Many people count it as THE dessert. It's a semi truthful archealogical fact that ancient cultures used dole whip as currency. Many of these cultures near the equator suffered massive liquidations of their economy. (insert rimshot .wav - lol)

Sorry bout the joke - but no matter how many other complicated desserts I have at the Kingdom, I always come back to the simplicity and refreshing taste of the Dole Whip.

BRER STITCH

I almost didn't reply because I figured a dozen people would already have listed my choice. To my surprise, I'll be the first to praise.....

The Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce at the Biergarten!

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

CaptainWonder

Gotta be the Magic Cookie Bars from WL or the Churros from Mexico at Epcot.....not really "after dinner" desserts, but I don't order dessert at a sit-down restaurant just so I can get these

DCL

SpenceMan01 said:
I dunno if it counts as a dessert, but I finally had a Dole Whip (Float) on my trip earlier this month. It was nummy!! :slurp:

The Dole Whip definately counts! I make sure to have several of them every trip I make down there! :slurp:

WDWScottieBoy

I'm going to have to say the Dole Whip and any and all the desserts/pastries in France. I love all of them and have to get at least one when I visit.

shoppingnut

The "oversized" rice krispie treats you can get in a few places, Main Street Bakery, Main Street Candy Store, the Marketplace. I call them oversized because anywhere outside WDW they are usually less than half the size. They also make them chocolate covered, ones with marshmellows in them and several other flavors. It's not only dessert, but a meal too, since it is cereal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom