Disney Desserts at Disney World

BRER STITCH

shoppingnut said:
The "oversized" rice krispie treats you can get in a few places, Main Street Bakery, Main Street Candy Store, the Marketplace. I call them oversized because anywhere outside WDW they are usually less than half the size. They also make them chocolate covered, ones with marshmellows in them and several other flavors. It's not only dessert, but a meal too, since it is cereal.

THESE are AWESOME! They make a great "vacation breakfast", and are also available at MGM in the candy/fudge store.

MMmmmmmmmmm!

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

wannabeBelle

BRER STITCH said:
THESE are AWESOME! They make a great "vacation breakfast", and are also available at MGM in the candy/fudge store.

MMmmmmmmmmm!

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:
Hey there Shopping Nut apparently you arent the only one to think this thing constitutes breakfast!!! Get some milk with it and you are good to go huh?? Belle

Wow...I can't really make up my mind...so here's a few of the ones that come to mind

Chocolate Chip Cookies from the Main Street bakery
Churros!
The chocolate covered marshmallows and strawnerries from the villians candy shop at MGM

For nostalgia reasons, the classic Micky Premium Bar. I have had to have one every trip since I was 5, and I still eat them the same way...by getting chocolate and ice cream everywhere, even now, I can't eat one without making a mess, even though I try my hardest not too. :lol:

diddy_mouse

i'm gonna have to go with the warm brownie sundae from Ghiradelli's at DTD as well as the one...the only...Dole Whip!!

look foward to having them again in Oct as well as trying many others :slurp:

DisneyFanLS

Steamboat_Kevin said:
Maple Creme Brulee from Le Cellier Steakhouse :slurp:

Kevin...my wife would agree with you 100%!!! We ate at Le Cellier for the first time our last trip (last Sept) and she RAVED over the creme brulee!!!! I'll have to try it next trip!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom