Disney Desserts at Disney World

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Chocolate Diablo at Rainforest Cafe. I know Rainforest is not an “official” Disney restaurant that cake is just incredible.

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
Lets see here, I have 2 fav. desserts:

1. The Kitchen Sink @ Beaches and Cream: The best ice cream "sunday on steriods" in the world! Bring your apitite though. This is no dessert to order after dinner, no this the desset you order 'as' your dinner!

2. The pastries @ Norway (Epcot) : The best pastries you will ever have! I had both a cinnamon roll and an apple danish! I went back to get the cheese danish as well but the girl in front of me took the last one! But I could not stop eating all those pastries, I am one of those people who could eat 8 cinnamon rolls and 8 apple danishes' and not put on a pound. God bless my fast metabolism!

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
DisneyCrazyGirl said:
Chocolate Mousse at Alfredo's in Italy (EPCOT) ... YUM!!

Oh God! I completely forgot about that! That stuff is amazing, especially if you are feeling a little tired and need a little 'pick-me up'. I swear you could eat on cup of that stuff and it would make Red Bull (energy drink) look like water! I ate 1 and a half cups of that stuff (mine and the rest of my brothers) and I was literally shaking when I got out of the restraunt!

DisneyCrazyGirl

TRITON4ME said:
Oh God! I completely forgot about that! That stuff is amazing, especially if you are feeling a little tired and need a little 'pick-me up'. I swear you could eat on cup of that stuff and it would make Red Bull (energy drink) look like water! I ate 1 and a half cups of that stuff (mine and the rest of my brothers) and I was literally shaking when I got out of the restraunt!

One and a Half?!?! Amateur. :animwink: I ate at least three in one sitting. I have a big family and there was always someone who didn't finish theirs! Oh I cannot wait to have it again!!

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
DisneyCrazyGirl said:
One and a Half?!?! Amateur. :animwink: I ate at least three in one sitting. I have a big family and there was always someone who didn't finish theirs! Oh I cannot wait to have it again!!

Ouch! Amateur? That hurts! Well considering I also had a full plate of Fet. Alfredo before dessert I don't think I could physically handel any more food. I swear whenever I leave Alfredo's I swear to myself that I don't want to see another food idem the rest of the day!

I know what you mean. I there was any way for me to get my hands on that Fet. Alfredo and Choc. Moose I would do anything! Oh well the way I think of it I have about 130 days left!:cry:

Well I guess we are just going to have to "bear down," "cowboy (or cowgirl) up," and..... ah I can't think of any other expressions. I can't take it anymore!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
The chocolate cake at the bakery in Norway. It was a thin cake with mousse on top. Yummmy! Does anyone know if it is still there? I don't want to get my taste buds set for something I can't have.

DisneyCrazyGirl

TRITON4ME said:
Ouch! Amateur? That hurts! Well considering I also had a full plate of Fet. Alfredo before dessert I don't think I could physically handel any more food. I swear whenever I leave Alfredo's I swear to myself that I don't want to see another food idem the rest of the day!

I know what you mean. I there was any way for me to get my hands on that Fet. Alfredo and Choc. Moose I would do anything! Oh well the way I think of it I have about 130 days left!:cry:

Well I guess we are just going to have to "bear down," "cowboy (or cowgirl) up," and..... ah I can't think of any other expressions. I can't take it anymore!

You only have 130 days left LUCKY!! I have 230!! UGH!

I apologize for the "amateur" comment. I completely understand now that you could only eat 1 1/2 after Alfredo's Fettucine Alfredo! See, I make sure I save ENOUGH room for at least two chocolate mousse desserts!

shoppingnut

Smores at 50's Prime Time, Blueberry Creme Brule at Brown Derby and let's not forget the oversized rice krispie treats. YUMMY!! Okay, I need a WDW fix just for dessert.

maconMouse

1. The Canadian Club Cake from Le Cellier -- sinfully rich and definitely for chocolate lovers
2. The Irish Creme Brulee from Rose & Crown
3. The Grapefruit Cake from Brown Derby
4. Everything at the Norway Kringla Bakery (School Bread, Rice Cream, you name it!)
5. The Creme Puffs with Chocolate Sauce & Ice Cream from Chefs de France

I'm still dieting from my trip last month after all these goodies. It's worth it
though! :slurp:

dclfan

Although all the desserts mentioned sound delicious and the Plaza makes a great sundae. My favorite dessert at WDW the one that i crave the most is the Mickey cookies and cream ice cream sandwich. So simple but yet soo delicious.

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
DisneyCrazyGirl said:
You only have 130 days left LUCKY!! I have 230!! UGH!

I apologize for the "amateur" comment. I completely understand now that you could only eat 1 1/2 after Alfredo's Fettucine Alfredo! See, I make sure I save ENOUGH room for at least two chocolate mousse desserts!

Yeah, we usually go in the beginning of July but this year we are going in mid-to-late June. Hey, don't worry 230 days isn't that long, well maybe it is I'm sorry I'm probably not making you feel any better. I really don't know what to say to make you feel better, I guess at least you know when you're going unlike some people.

Well I think we have reached a consensus: WE BOTH LOVE ALFREDO'S!

Talk to you later DisneyCrazyGirl:wave:

Pippa

I love most desserts but my standout has to be back in 2000 I had at Le Cellier, butterscotch mousse in a chocolate SSE, it was divine! :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom