Disney decorations in your HOME

Jungle Skipper

Originally posted by dmagickingdom
I met the disney tattoo guy as well and have heard him on howard stern too in regards to his passion for disney. he applied for disney but was denied a position because he does not meet their standards(i wonder what would prompt that) but the cast members seem to love him. they treat him as a celebrity when he enters and he is known to most of the cast members especially at the magic kingdom.
He is an amazing gentleman too..I met him my first week at WDW and saw him often during my tenure at the Magic Kingdom! What a great great person. Love those Tattoos.

As for the original topin of this thread..no Disney Rooms here now, but my old apartment in Florida I had a disney Living room covered in Vintage Disney movie Posters (all in storage for the time being). Now I have a few attractions posters and artwork....my Mickey Mouse collection and a few knick knacks around the house.

I am looking for a good Jungle Cruis Poster by the way if anyone can hook me up with a source that would be awesome! I am kicking myself for not buying one in Disneyland when I visited a few years ago...I saw one and those Stretch Room Posters too..but I didn't think I could get them back with all the other crap I bought...man...stupid stupid stupid

Jungle Josh

MagicalMonorail

My aunt has a whole Disney room. It's very classy and magnificent. She has about 20 Curio cabinets filled with Disney figurines. They are all made up of porcelain or ceramics or something. She has figures from about every Disney movie. She has them all divided into sections and scenes. Of course she has a section dedicated to WDW with figures of the rides. One section shows Mickey through the years. Very beautiful. She also has about 20 snow globes in her living room. And of course she has a huge Disney tree at Christmas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom