Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I'm not saying it as an excuse. I'm saying the design aesthetic of world showcase was never intended to entirely shield the guest from viewing other countries from within another. It doesn't need an excuse because it's not a mistake.
I completely agree and understand what your saying. But that also should not excuse them from at least trying. would it be that hard to put the smallest amount of extra effort and plant a tree to block that particular view? Unless your standing in front of the other pavilions, you really dont have a clear line of sight to the neighboring/surrounding pavilions.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
You are a miserable person/robot...
Because Im not brainwashed like you, Im miserable? I just have higher standards after being exposed to the parks when they were ran with more care and concern. Its ok though, you got your shoehorned cartoon ride, so calm down. Disney gave you EXACTLY what you want. I prefer the days when they wanted to amaze us with something we didnt know was possible...and built in the proper location...with proper capacity.

FigmentJedi

tumblr_o92zzyPp271sa3t1go1_540.png

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Because Im not brainwashed like you, Im miserable? I just have higher standards after being exposed to the parks when they were ran with more care and concern. Its ok though, you got your shoehorned cartoon ride, so calm down. Disney gave you EXACTLY what you want. I prefer the days when they wanted to amaze us with something we didnt know was possible...and built in the proper location...with proper capacity.
Did I once defend this "attraction"? While a message board lends itself to overly negative and overly positive posters which typically balance these fine boards, you continually disrespect others and don't really add any value to the conversation so I must ask this question, Why are you here if you feel WDW is horrid?

clemmo

Money for Germany. Then other priorities came along.

UKs proposed boat ride was mid 80s though. No sponsor.

Japan was a mix up during construction.
Is anything expected for WS as part of he FW renovations for Epcot you mentioned? Or is it just strictly an FW revamp? WS is fine for what it is besides the food and wine fest imo

Kate F

Moment of silence for all the moms and dads who will have to wait several hours in line with their little princesses only to have the ride break down when they get to the front.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom