Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

Wildflower

another negative one made it through (mine did not):
Alexander on September 12th, 2014 at 3:05 pm
I wish so badly I could ride Maelstrom again before it closes. The loss of this iconic Epcot attraction, which celebrated the myths, folklore, and history of a land and its people in a way that is fun and accessible to all ages, will be devastating to the central mission of World Showcase and of Epcot in general. I know the company’s mind is made up, but it is truly saddening.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
almost every comment on disneys FB page is a negative one in regards to the announcement. Yet Disney blogs is nothing but excitement. lol
https://www.facebook.com/WaltDisneyWorld
Moderation at it's finest.

I tried my best to get subtle digs in with very little open hostility, and it was moderated away. I'd sure love to see a history of all the stuff that was moderated!

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
I find this rather comical. As I dined in a restaurant last night from my childhood that is making a comeback in my area now, a family of 5 sat at the table beside us. The three children were all little girls between 5 and 10 if I had to guess. Let It Go came over the speakers and all three gasped while saying "oh no not this song again, I am so tired of it." To which the parents said "I guess it is a good thing we did not buy those costumes they wanted a few months ago for Halloween." All three did the typical little kid head nod in agreement. I looked at them, laughed, and said "AMEN!"

Bolna

It is puzzling that WDW will be removing popular entertainment options from World Showcase and replacing them with "more authentic, cultural entertainment" then turns around and removes an authentic, cultural ride in favor of a fictional, fantasy cartoon.

Kind of tells you something about the real motives behind the entertainment changes (money) and not the one they chose to make public (authenticity).

007mickey

Any thoughts on what they do with the theater after the ride? I know most people right now just walk right through without stopping. I make my family stop and watch every time, I really like the short film.

TalkingHead

I think it's obvious based on how slowly comments are being posted to the blog that many are (were) like mine and not being accepted by the moderator. Implying they are not very welcoming of these changes.

Funny they posted a comment by one of the WDWMagic regulars whose comments rarely make sense...

At least, that got approved by the moderators.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom